Did you believe your teacher more than your parents when you were a kid?

@annierose (18021)
It was announced last night that classes will be suspended in our area. I bet both teachers and enjoyed the news because it will surely mean a day of relaxing at home and doing other things that could not be done when there are classes. On the other hand, my 6-year-old niece did not like it. She still insisted on going to school. No matter how hard we explained to her that there are no classes, she still wanted to go to school. According to her, their teacher told them that they should not be absent even once so they can receive a gift at the end of the school year. After a series of explanations, I just told her that she can chat her teacher on Facebook and make everything clear. How was your primary years in the school?
I think little children trust their teachers very much. It is the same for my son. Perhaps teachers have many students and everyone tries hard to make the teachers happy. Whereas parents just have their children to adore. So children are so close to us already.
and parerts usually cosher up their children while teacher treat everyone fairly
@annierose (18021)
@youless Or maybe they just admire their teachers very much. I remember when I was a kid, I am afraid of my teachers that I would always obey them.
@annierose (18021)
@bluebirdfly True! It is really true especially when you have kids who are very cute.
@responsiveme (16816)
A lot of kids do believe their teacher...I've seen that here too.
@annierose (18021)
@responsiveme Were you one of those kinds when you were also a kid?
@annierose I don't really remember...in fact I think I had a mind of my own..
@annierose (18021)
@responsiveme What does it mean?
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
LOL! Sometimes, I believed the teachers, sometimes my parents... at least until I became old enough to start researching information on my own.....
@annierose (18021)
Hi, my friend! I am sometimes like that too. But when it comes to issues of politics, I believe with my mom. She is very much interested in politics that from morning up to late afternoon, she will always let the radio on listening for news especially with those related to our president.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
@annierose Hmmm... well, that is interesting! Was your mother ever involved in politics in some way? (Usually someone who stays in touch with the political structure later in life had a job dealing with politics at one time or another.)
@annierose (18021)
@DaddyEvil No. She has enough headaches already in the house. I am afraid if she enters politics, she will have a cardiac arrest.
I listened to my parents more =)
@annierose (18021)
Your parents must be very happy that you prefer to listen to them. My niece even asked her teacher if there are classes or not than to believe with us here at home.
@annierose Lol ! I think it's because the kids are in a different environment at school and at home.
@annierose (18021)
@infatuatedbby True! I agree with you.
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
That is kind of cute. I used to listen to my teachers too...i didn't like most of them in middle school...but i still had to listen to them.
@annierose (18021)
Yes, she is very young. Her mom laughs at her attitude. My niece wants to receive a gift and she no longer wants to be absent.
when i was young i often sait to my parents :Teacher let me do what what ,teacher said some some ,to be honest not until my 15 years old . i belived teacher more than dad. i'd never do farm work at home,but often help my teacher Clean the room .
@annierose (18021)
@bluebirdfly Hi Vito! I have a Chinese friend and he told me that teachers are well-respected in China. That makes me want to go and teach in China.
IL went to grade school in the 1930ws so it was very different from now ddays kids behaved or were made to stan inthe cornere. we actuallyleraned inn our classes we had smaller classes we had no electtronic do dads so we lved a simpler life we were depression era kids so money was not talked about most were poor simpler life happier perhaps NO I believe my own parents first more thanthe teachers
@annierose (18021)
I think I love schools before than schools now. As far as I have noticed, most of my students lack the initiative to study due to social media. Anyway, when I was a kid, I was like my niece too.