Here I go again .... playin round with Excel

Boobear in 2016, Mykey and Ally in 2011, Ally will be 6 in Dec.
El Paso, Texas
Sometimes I just have to play and when I do I usually find Excel the perfect app to play in. Yes it's used for spread sheets and such but I like to do nontypical things with it and naturally the first thing I think of is how my photos would look IF..... The only thing that's time consuming and sometimes boring is finding the right photos to use. The two photos here are of Boobear back in April, she was giving me that "look" and one from 2011 when Ally was still a puppy and Mykey was training her. Oh and yeah, you may think your in charge of that new puppy but if you have an older dog you can hang that up, they'll always follow what that old pup of yours does including all the bad habits you swore you wouldn't let the new puppy learn. Ok, I'm off to see what other shots I can play with
@HazySue (17022)
I love the look. I had no idea you could do such a thing with excel. I will have to start playing around more. They are so cute sitting there posing for you.
I found out accidentally. The company I worked for did property appraisals and always took pictures of what they were appraising and when they brought the pictures in they frequently had the wrong date on them so it was part of my job to fix the date to reflect the correct year. I got to be pretty good at making the dates look like a part of the original picture and from there it was just a hop, skip and jump for me to start playing around with my own pictures.
@HazySue (17022)
@rebelann I think it's great to know how to do these things. I definitely have to spend more time experimenting.
Which excel do you have @HazySue ?
Love the picking up of bad habits from old dog by new puppy!!! Love your Excel work you shared with us!! Look at those darling fur babies!!!! Keep playing around, my friend!!!
So you've been there done that how many times? I finally gave up when I got Ally, thankfully she isn't the killer that Mykey was but she did catch on to his habit of "I'll come when I want, not when you call" attitude ..... dang this pup drives me nuts Glad you like the work I did
@rebelann We have only had the bad-habit-picking up once. Our puppy Teddy picked up the bad habits of the older Little Bit.
@rebelann Funny fur babies we have. Oh, Molly drives us crazy too!!! Such a strong-willed pup.
@hora_fugit (5435)
I don't really follow what has been done here...! Feeling bit light headed. Is everyone an Ally?
Ally is my dog.
@zebra2222 (4896)
Well your time with the Excel app.
Did that auto spell correct mess your comment up?
@JESSY3236 (5020)
I didn't know that you could do that in Excel. Nice photos.
It's the most amazing app I've ever learned to use, word can't hold a candle to it even when it comes to writing letters.
@amnabas (9928)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Great... Keep playing..
Uhhh, ok
@cindiowens (3926)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I had no idea you could do that!
You would be amazed at just how much you can do with excel.
@sishy7 (27270)
I'm still amazed how you'd use excel to edit pictures... Nice shots - and the mirroring, framing, and collage-ing were all done with excel?
Yes, all of it. I just inserted the photo and went from there.
You amaze me! I must try that, too with Excel.
Once you start you'll be hooked, trust me.
@rebelann I will give it a try, just as long as I don't explode the computer. Lol!
Just start with inserting a photo and go from there @DianneN shouldn't cause explosions