Rain Rain ah you came !

Its raining its pouring the old uh he ain't home ... Its raining its pouring this is not meant to be boring ... Its raining its pouring can I get some more on tap ... uh oh its raining right now above my lap ! Naw just kidding, the ceiling is fine no cracks in it. But fodder for the posting cannon, I need to say: "Yep the cicadas or crickets that were begging for dewdrop heaven, got it AND the mums in front were drooping their heads bowing for some good quenching as from parched lips and stems that needed the moist expression of nature taking her calling, they are smiling." I for one am just happy that my side of wonderful here on Earth was properly advised upon in the good ole Farmers Almanac. This low pressure front is a good thing. Wondering are you getting the proper assimilation of rain or dryness to cultivate the best of everything whatever season your area is in right now ?
We had more rain than usual this year, especially during the month of August. We usually have enough rain, the only difficult month can be July.
well once moms mums were drying up, she rain danced ! hee hee now it is pouring down thanks @LadyDuck for popping by did you bring your umbrella and webbed feetsies ?
@enlightenedpsych2 It's raining here too, I stay inside with my warm sleepers.
@LadyDuck I am doing that now, but around 5 will get ready for work . . .
that's wonderful news :) noperz, nary a rain drop's graced these parched lands. all 'tis goin' a drab brown - bypassin' the few cheerfully warm colors 'f autumn. i'm doin' the happy dance fer ya.
Thanks a happy dance is good- off to bed working tomorrow night-- good night @crazyhorseladycx
@enlightenedpsych2 g'nite 'n peaceful slumber wishes!
@crazyhorseladycx oh thank you kindly I definitely experienced some peaceful slumbers--- now it is off to work soon ! Have a great day
@cindiowens (3842)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Many parts here are still flooded, but it is receding on schedule.
Well I hope it dries up quick and no more rainfall for awhile @cindiowens -- stay safe and dry and have a good day
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
@enlightenedpsych2 We are dry, but some nearby communities are not. You have a great day too, and thank you.
It's supposed to be rainy season and it was supposed to rain yesterday but it was more of a strong winds, we didn't exprience rain in our area here.
Well strong winds are no fun either, hope nothing was damaged by them and thanks for commenting @Letranknight2015 have a good rest of the weekend
Praise be the rain! Finally!!!!!
• Laguna Woods, California
We got rain here in Southern California today. Very rare and much appreciated!!!
It is flooding a few hours south of me. It looks like a crummy weekend for anything outside so we are going to a trick or treat around a store thing tomorrow morning. I heard the farmers almanac is predicting a real bad winter this year. I dread it.
Yep The Farmers Almanac is right on cue and momma Nature read it so she is preparing us . . . I will have to work tomorrow night but indoors thanks for stopping by @shaggin
@FayeHazel (17093)
Just got my Farmer's Almanac -- love your posting style
Aw thank you kindly great gal @FayeHazel that almanac has always been a great guide-- been referring to it for decades
@louievill (18399)
Might had " went to bed, and he bumped his head, could not get up in the morning" now I remember that one Oh we just had a super typhoon and the prediction is more to come, it's so dark here and it just rained
Oh goodness I did NOT wish that much rain on you-- please be safe, dry and comfy and the limerick was cute @louievill
Raining here today where I live.
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
usually more rain then I or coco cared for and now she is gone no rain predicted for days. wouldn't you know
We are getting into fall, but so far not much rain. I watered my plants, with the anticipation that they will need to come indoors soon. We were not quite to the droopy stage yet, though.
@Raelove (16819)
• Saco, Maine
We've been in "severe drought" mode for months here in southern Maine, but we are finally getting some rain. Too late for crops, but at least people's wells will be replenished now.
oooh sorry about the timing for better crops but wells will be replenished and that is a good thing
I'm glad you got rain. It's been nice here this week, but yes, we've gotten a proper amount of rain to dry. The sun is up and shining brightly into my office space.
@DeborahDiane (20760)
• Laguna Woods, California
It rained here in Southern California today, too! We really needed it and are so glad that it finally rained.
@zweeb82 (5716)
The weather here is very unpredictable nowadays. Sometimes it can be very hot; sometimes it rains cats and dogs and sometimes.....I have to be wearing a raincoat with my sunshades on because it's raining so heavily up north but by the time halfway through the sun is out but the rain continues. When I reach south the rain coat would have already dried off due to the scorching heat
@ms1864 (6993)
• Bangalore, India
Yeah...it is quite pleasant where i am at. The place i am at can be impacted buy weather from both east and west of India.