What would you say to God if you can make it into heaven but not in hell ?

Hong Kong
"Thank you , God., Thank Jesus and Thank you, Holy Spirit" and that's what I would definitely say to God.
@franxav (3854)
There would be nothing to say but to thank and glorify Him.
@Jenning (2025)
• Nigeria
Exactly Beloved.
@1creekgirl (9071)
That's an interesting photo. And we really do each have that choice to make.
@Jenning (2025)
• Nigeria
When you see JESUS, you will naturally be void of questions, and whether making it into Heave, it's our choice to make, and it's simple, '...whosoever believes in HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life.' Have you Believed?
@ms1864 (6948)
• Bangalore, India
Honestly? I would be surprised ...because i am not expecting either of it to exist.
If you're surprised by the question, you're really in for a surprise when your life is over. Our bodies decay, but our souls live for eternity. It's our choice where we'll be, but it's a choice that has to be made while we're still alive.
@Jenning (2025)
• Nigeria
Manisha, I can plead with you now while there is still time for you, who in the first place do you think created these wonders we see in the world and the world at large? All these things we see in the world, the beauty of it and the space and the universe, the moon and the planets of the universe? Who? There must be a GOD who has done these things. How came man, and from where came he? He must have been orchestrated by a GOD, and that's right...............................
@Jenning (2025)
• Nigeria
That GOD who is Almighty provided salvation for the souls of men in the shedding of HIS Blood on the Cross when HE once came on Earth in the form of a man to make salvation possible for all of mankind, as it is impossible to be in HIS Presence with our sins. Now it's our choice to simply Believe in HIM and receive that free Righteousness HE provided, and escape the danger of hell which was made for satan and his angels and, and sadly any man not having the seed of GOD in him. Manisha, today is your day of salvation, don't harden your heart;...................................
@xstitcher (10319)
• Petaluma, California
I would thank Him for sending His Son to die for me so that I could have the opportunity to be there.
@april_ang (386)
I wanna have a long conversations with Him. I'll make a list questions that has been running around my head all my life. Why do we fear hell ? I think He also created it out of love.