It is time to buy a new car. . . I was thinking about a Nissan Micra.

Israel
Our old trusty Mitsubishi SpaceWagon has gone its last mile. We are thinking of buying a new car. What do you think about the Nissan Micra? I want to know the good the bad and the ugly about this car!
• Bournemouth, England
My girlfriend had one as a courtesy car from.the garage when her Ford Fiesta was in for repairs and she quite liked it. Should be economical and easy to park.
@FourWalls (13279)
We don't have that model in the US, but my last Nissan (a 2003 Sentra) was not a pleasant experience. Good luck in getting your new car.
it looks like a good city car, being small and all that. Reviews dont look great, I'd talk to your preferred mechanic, be sure he can work on it, and doesnt know bad things about that one.
• Israel
Thanks for the comment. No my mechanic doesn't work on these cars, I would have to find a new one.
@rachael5760 I guess depending on how much you love your mechanic, that may or may not be a factor to consider
@Mike197602 (13367)
• Worcester, England
My mum had a micra back in 2007, it was reliable and quite cheap to run. Very small compared to a space wagon though
• Israel
Well, the kids are grown up and don't like to go with us places anymore, so why have a big car?
@Mike197602 (13367)
• Worcester, England
@rachael5760 Good point...my experience is that they're ok and reliable.