I don't know why do some people feel that chasing a tornado is fun ?

Hong Kong
It is ok to watch from far away when it is save to do so. But not to keep on chasing the tornado since it is very dangerous thing and it may cause one's life just by an act of having fun and excitement. What do you think ? Share with us ?
@ms1864 (6986)
• Bangalore, India
People chase tornadoes? What good does that do?
Some would go to for scientific research, some go for news and some go for excitement and fun. some probably just want to finish their life faster.
@ms1864 (6986)
• Bangalore, India
@Mike197602 (13474)
• Worcester, England
storm chasing is easily in my top 5 things I want to do. We don't have that sort of weather in the UK really...we get floods and the odd bad storm but nothing on that sort of scale...it must be something amazing to see with your own eyes. Obviously I do think about the people who gets their homes destroyed by these storms and realise it wouldn't be a good experience for them.
Oh, yes. When it comes, the destructive power cannot be underestimated.
@Bluedoll (17069)
help!
@wildlittlefan looks risky to me
@shshiju (10492)
• Cochin, India
Chasing a storm very strange. They are simply risking their life. Where do you get this image, is it real?
Of course it is a big risk of life. The picture is from somewhere over the internet.
@magallon (18090)
Tornadoes are really amazing to look at but so dangerous and destructive.
, I think they are chasing for the magic power of nature.