Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! It's a sunny day here in my neck of the woods and I'm sitting outside for awhile to get some fresh air. I desperately need a break from all the stress and sadness in our house with mom being in hospice. Everyone is trying hard to keep to our normal routine so I thought it would be nice to sit here for a short while and see what's going on and distract myself. I have relatives coming for the weekend so they can pay a visit and say good-bye to my mom. It's sad that she won't know they are there but it will be good for all of us to have company and be busy. Hope things are going well with you and sending some smiles
yes,it is sad to day good bye to mum. Right now I am making jonny bread for our company.tonight. It is a good thing as the house get a good cleaning.LOL Prayers are still in our thoughts there.Will be thinking of you. Get out and enjoy the fresh air.maybe a nice walk there?
I did enjoy getting some fresh air today and it helped clear my head a bit
@Marilynda1225 Good to hear and do it more often.Just get out there and spaced out.
It good to sit by yourself for a while and gather some inner strength. No sitting out here, way too windy and chilly.
It was nice to sit outside and gather my thoughts but now it's just too windy to sit out. Glad I took advantage this morning
@Marilynda1225 We had very strong winds - no sense combing hair today
It is a very difficult time. You and your mom have been in my thoughts. I am glad that you have relatives coming over the weekend. It is good to have family near at a time like this.
At first I didn't want company but now I'm kind of glad as it will be a distraction and keep me busy
@Marilynda1225 Yes it will be.
I am so sorry and I know exactly how you are feeling right now, Hugs to you!
We have sunshine today too. So sorry to hear about your mom.
So sorry to read about your Mom. I have been through this, there is no doubt that it is a very sad period to go through. Thinking about you and sending you some good Canadian hugs.
I do appreciate all the good thoughts and support. Reaching out to everyone here has certainly helped especially since many of you have already been down this road before me
So glad you took a break from a most stressful situation. It is good that family is coming. Sending prayers of comfort and also hugs!!
I just needed to step away from all the sadness, enjoy the sunshine and get some fresh air. Thanks for all the hugs and support
It will be a busy weekend with family, but it will be good for all for comfort and support. Hoping you find that strength during this time . . . thinking of you .
This is so very hard, I'm so sorry you're going through it. I hope she goes peacefully without any suffering.
I hope you did something good over the weekend and had a nice visit with your relatives.
So very, very sorry, Marilyn. Prayers, hugs, and more prayers to you.
@mom210 (5815)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I am so sorry about your mom. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
My heart goes out to you, I hope that you can have a little quiet time over the weekend so that you don't get so drained. This is all so much, and you're in my prayers.
Very sad but I pray for you all we had to say goodbye to grandpa and unsure he knew we were there. But told him I loved him.