Favorite Music Videos : John Mayer – Belief

signs
Austin, Texas
Already shared this video in my other social networks. I can't help but think about it because it seems so appropriate to the 2016 Presidential Election. I listen to the debates and to some of the other “extra garbage” circulated to get people to decide on who to vote for. FACTS and TRUTH will really help people decide. But! … I digress. This music video expresses some of what I feel. Excerpt of lyrics: “Everyone believes in how they think it ought to be. … Belief is a beautiful weapon … Everyone believes from emptiness to everything …”
i love this john mayer song! ^^ hes so awesome. (C) All Rights Reserved For The Artist And Producing Company of This song. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CONTENT IN...
@riti111 (60)
I love cheap thrills
• Austin, Texas
I'm not with you on that but I respect your decision to like them.
@cmoneyspinner i was just telling that cheap thrills by sia is also very good song . You can add that song on your post.
• Austin, Texas
@riti111 - Oh! OK. I have to laugh at myself. I thought they were lyrics in the John Mayer song that I had missed. Don't know Sia.