Give me a break..

I could not remember to check the trash folder for the sellers email address. I wanted to send him tracking for the phone. I called amazon to email the seller for me. The ding bat that answered the phone asked me three times what I wanted. I told her and all three times she asked me what could I do for her. Talk about stressing out. I asked could she just email the seller the tracking for the return. Guess what she tracked the phone and told me it was picked up at 10 am. Wow can I get a better agent on the phone. I then remember to check the trash folder and got the email. Lucky me to get off the phone with that ding bat. Edith bunker could do better than that.
Sad that dingbats are so heavy populated all the wrong places. LOL My Yahoo account automatically puts any emails I get in my contacts. It is a good idea most of the time.
Oh it was good that the trash folder still had it.
Some time you are just better off doing things yourself
Yes I am sure that is right.