The Beautiful Mountains in Northeastern PA

Wished you myLotters who aren't able to enjoy could see for yourselves how beautiful the mountains are. Heres a picture to give you an idea. I had pictures taken but it was so gloomy they just didn't come out well enough to share with you all. I hope you enjoy it. Picture from Bing.com
I imagine they are beautiful this time of year. That looks like a Thomas Kincaid photo. I'm sorry your pictures didn't turn out very well.
@just4him yeah our camera is a Sony and it's battery wont' hold a charge. You can plug it in and take pics with it inside but no luck for the outside. Frustrating very frustrating.
@Butchcass4 That is frustrating. Have you thought about getting a new camera? I love my Canon Power Shot.
@just4him Yes the thought of buying another camera has occured to me as soon as I have the money. I don't want another piece, another hunk of junk. How long have you had your Canon Power Shot? Does it take good inside pictures?
@KristenH (24743)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
That's beautiful. When I went down the block to go to Acme, the apartment building next to mine had tons of beautiful red leaves on the sidewalk. Next time I go out that direction, I'll take a snapshot of that and upload it here.
@KristenH O that would be wonderful. I would love to see it. The leaves are quickly coming off and we are losing our beautiful colors. It was wonderful to enjoy them as long as we had them. Thank You Lord for Your beauty.
@KristenH (24743)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Butchcass4 It would be. Over here, it's just brown and orange and some purple. I might do a photo of that too, maybe on my way to church tomorrow (or back, if I forget.) Amen Kimberly.
@KristenH I love the red leaves and the burgandy especially. I hope you can load some pictures. Our camera isnt' working for us these days we need a new and better one.grrr
That is lovely