Is the ouija board really the origin of evil?

@EddieHands (37814)
Do you think the ouija board is really the origin of evil? What do you think and why? Please do be honest! I think it's not the origin of evil. But I want to eat roasted chicken now! what do you think?
@louievill (19353)
For me it's the devil that originated all evil and deceit although others might have a different opinion. Enjoy your chicken
@EddieHands (37814)
Yes I think it's the devil. The board it's self is only a work of art! Thank you yes roasted chicken is very good.
@louievill (19353)
@EddieHands could also be the devil's work of art okay finish what you are eating first see you around with more blessings
@EddieHands (37814)
@louievill Yes always more blessings !
@rina110383 (24070)
Definitely not! You better eat one!
@EddieHands (37814)
meow!
You saw the movie. What do you think?
@EddieHands (37814)
Didn't see it yet! I might check it out soon. I want to be scared. It better be scarier than the Exorcist
@AutumnSnow (4583)
I find it can be a useful too but you need to be very careful of your intentions. Roasted chicken sounds good, maybe you should consult the Ouija first,lol (just kidding).
@EddieHands (37814)
Yes it is very useful as a magical tool! yes good intentions Staying positive while using it are very important. Yes I think ouija must be consulted before eating this chicken! lol
• Rochester, New York
Nope it's not. If it's used correctly then it can be a very useful tool in divination. If irresponsible idiots use it then it can be dangerous, but shielding is important when using it.
@EddieHands (37814)
yes protection circle? etc etc right? and yes using it the right way. If people go to it using an evil mind.. or trying to conjure something bad.. it will happen.. but yes always must be responsible
• Rochester, New York
@EddieHands Yes to the protective circle aka shielding. I do those shields daily. lol