Snoopy Fired! Favorite Dog Breed #9

Redlands, California
Not even Snoopy cannot make it in this corporate world. The iconic legend that was part of Met Life for 31 has been fired. Something to do with the company trying to revamp their company and selling off parts of it. Such a shame because all Snoopy has done is bring joy to peoples life. So, in honor of Snoopy, coming in *9 on my favorite dog breed is the Beagle. Highly intelligent, playful and reassuring the breed brings nothing, but joy. Sad when money even outways these life lasting qualities. Pic from Pixabay
Not a good move for them I don't think and, I love Beagles too.
• Redlands, California
I am think you are right and many people seem upset that they fired him. It is an awesome breed and great for people who like the smaller dog breeds.
@crossbones27 I was considering getting one before I got Rooger.
• Redlands, California
@TRBRocks420 I would like one, but if I did that I would have like 20 different types of dogs. lol
Snoopy really does make people happy. Sorry to hear he will be no longer used in the Met Life commercials. My grandfather had a beagle, and yes, he was one smart and lovable pup.
• Redlands, California
I want one now.lol At least we have dogs now that would get along with smaller dogs. Tristan was so mean to all dogs even Brooklyn at first. The only dog that put him in his place was his mentor. We had this stray dog that used to sneak under our fence. I believe it was chihuahua or something close to that and Tristan would literally carry him out of his space by his head. That is why we had to give the dog to someone else and he was never allowed to have any friends again until Brooklyn. He was 12 then and getting slow. lol
@crossbones27 Some dogs just not take to being around other dogs. Molly is part Chow Chow and part Shepherd, and she is not a big fan of playing with or being in the company of other dogs. She can get a bit bossy around other dogs, but does not harm them, but growls at them to make them go away. Yes, a beagle would be a wonderful dog for you to have!! Me too! But, Molly would not like the beagle, so will just have to wait.
• Redlands, California
@Corbin5 I hear that, and love your patience.
I know nothing (and I don´t want to learn) about Met Life. But Snoopy has been a part of my life much more than any superheros. He is belong! And why isn´t he number 1?
• Redlands, California
Because he is not the breeds I currently own. Like life there is more than one cool dog. He could easily be number one by himself, but we are going with the overall breed.
@crossbones27 A reasonable answer. For me, my heart is with german shepherds. But when I think of that breed, I´m really remembering my dear Misty who is now romping in a dog´s heaven.
• Redlands, California
@marguicha Stay posted lol and sorry about your dog. I bet my dog Tristan is romping around with her, as he passed not to long ago.
Why? it seemed to be a good dog and did bring joy to life, even to me.
• Redlands, California
Money thing. Probably could not afford to pay for Snoopy anymore as they keep jacking the prices up on everything.
Aw, man. I love Snoopy. Guess I'll have to boycott Met Life!