Incomplete Weekend

I cannot say that I truly enjoyed this weekend. My kids have a very busy one, in fact, they stay outside mostly. My eldest attended a 3-days and 2-nights leadership training program and she is coming home this afternoon. It is a Sunday. My second daughter attended a mass this morning and headed to a funeral of her Social Studies teacher who died. She is a member of the School's Glee club who will take part in the ceremony. My little man had his whole Saturday history tour yesterday. He went home late already. What hubby and I did was to talk about the kids and thinking about what they were doing out of the house. Oh my, our kids are really growing and most of the time they are not staying home.
@annierose (17692)
That must have been what our parents felt for us. Before, it was okay because dad was alive. When dad passed away, I know it was even harder for mom. Her only companion is the radio and I felt sorry for her. That is why I am thinking of not getting a part-time every Saturday so I can have 2 days with her in the house.
I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. That is also so sweet of you doing that for your mom.
@annierose (17692)
@cherigucchi I want to do more. I know that what I am doing now is nothing compared to all the things our mom have done to us.