discussion correlation

New Delhi, India
When you read a discussion posted by anyone do you always feel what is written is actually happening in that persons life. I'm not talking about direct discussions but about those spiritual and life based discussions that are seeking advice. I don't know why but I start corelating to it as the discussers problem or insight... What about you? Do you accept it as general talk or pertaining to someone specific
• Uzbekistan
A lot of what you read online is fake and written only to attract attention. Especially heartbreaking disaster stories must be taken with a grain of salt. It will always remain difficult to discern the genuine ones.
• New Delhi, India
Is that so ? But why would anyone write something bad for self
• Uzbekistan
@amitkokiladitya I've already mentioned it: to attract attention. There are people who do anything for it.
@skysnap (18210)
Yes. I think general talk is something that is interesting.
• New Delhi, India
Yes
I have read a few discussions that may be suspect regarding the events described actually happening.