Almost Halloween, do you have your costume?

@ramapo17 (22523)
Melbourne, Florida
Halloween was always one of my favorite days of the year. I was always so creative and loved coming up with different costume ideas. Even after having my children and after taking them around the town, I would bring them back home and go out with my MOM in the neighborhood where I grew up. The both of us use to put on some of my dads old army uniforms as he was in World War II. We would visit some of the neighbors who got a big kick out of us. Next weekend we are going to a Halloween party at our local club house. At this point we are not planning on dressing up but things can happen before the weekend. Do you have fun on Halloween?
Not any more as it was back when I was a kid. That is the night people look to get back at people for things done to them.
@ramapo17 (22523)
• Melbourne, Florida
The night before Halloween was mischief night where tricks were played but Halloween was where the kids got dressed up and went door to door for candy. My sister was born on Halloween and we use to call her Spooks.
@ramapo17 Here I know people like to shoot and stuff. I stay inside. My friend should be that too. lol. how cute.
@ramapo17 (22523)
• Melbourne, Florida
@sharon6345 shoot what
@5thHouse (1693)
• Sheffield, England
We don't really mark Halloween here now the kids are grown up. I still answer the door to some of the trick or treaters. When the children were small, my sister-in-law used to put on a great Halloween party each year which the children and adults enjoyed as the food was always lovely and we all made costumes. I miss it a little, though I use it as an excuse to dig out my witches runes and tell fortunes sometimes, just for fun, or sometimes it inspires me to do some spooky-themed craft project.
@ramapo17 (22523)
• Melbourne, Florida
I love it and decorating for it too.
My husband and I delight in the little ones who come to our door on Halloween. My husband keeps count of how many we have. We usually have over 100 kids stop by. Such fun.
@ramapo17 (22523)
• Melbourne, Florida
When we lived in New Jersey we always had a lot of kids but when we went to Pennsylvania we hardly had any. We were at the top of a big mountain and the houses were on all hills and very far apart. I loved seeing all the little kids.