Candles I use in my tarot readings

As most of you know by now I am a tarot reader. I've been setting up different areas in my apartment for where I do my readings and I have a lot of different candles,incense and candle holders, I love collecting candle holders. I use candles and incense during my readings. The picture is one of my candle holders this is one of my favorites.
Did you learn to read or you have some real gift? I to one here and she is always good. I won't go back though. She could read everything except that my brother was just murdered. I can't waste money on her again.
It's a combination of both. My great grandmother and grandmother were pyschic's and they saw my abilities as a child and taught me then as I got older I got interested in the tarot cards.
@AutumnSnow Oh that is good. Thanks
@AutumnSnow wow that is very interesting
Beautiful candle holder. That is so interesting that you are a tarot reader. Very cool.
Thank you
@AutumnSnow you are welcome
@dodo19 (33326)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's cool that you do tarot readings. I have a set of tarot cards, but I do need the book to make a reading. Hopefully, I can get more practice and it may eventually come more naturally.
The more you practice and get the feel for the cards it becomes more naturally.
@dodo19 (33326)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@AutumnSnow Thanks for the advice. It makes a lot of sense. To get better at something, you need practice with most things.
@EddieHands (37814)
That is very magical! It must be fun looking into the future.
It's something I've always been drawn to. Most of the time it is but sometimes not like the time I knew about my grandfathers passing away. I had the dream for like a week straight then that Sunday morning my grandmother called me crying. It has it's good and bad sides of it but I feel very blessed to have such a gift.
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
Candles sure have a lovely ambiance of their own.
Yes they do I love having candles around.
• Rochester, New York
That's beautiful. I love Tarot cards, but I can't read them unless I have a book. lol I have a couple sets of cards that I'm thinking of selling because I just don't use them and I think someone else might be able to.
Thank you, it takes time and practice to learn how to read.