I have GREAT news to share

@sugartoes (41236)
Greencastle, Indiana
I went to my docs Friday & everything is looking good my weight is good my heath is good everything is good. She was well pleased at the way things are at my age so I told her that since everything is looking so GOOD there shouldn't be ANY REASON for me to be back. Well not till April anyway & she looked at me funny & I told her the way the roads are in the winter mos it's hard for us to get out so if all's good lets make a April appt. She didn't like the idea but like I told her there's no sense in taking a chance on the road if I don't really need to right? well she had to agree with me on that. So I have a April 20th appt (2 days) B-4 my B-day so I'm thrilled to see I HAVE that taken care of & don't have to worry about any more docs appt till April. Not only that but I have been working on my crafts too since @Valerie was so SWEET to help me get a new wood burner after I had broke mine a few weeks ago. SO I want to show you all just what ALL I have done since I got the new one this gave me extra tips I can use & I can do a lot more with it too so I'm happy
I'm working on other crafts, but just wanted to give you the recent ones I'm doing right now
If you are healthy why do you need another appointment in April? I only go to the doctor if there is something wrong, which thankfully there hardly ever is.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jaboUK cause UNDER the health ins I'm on it requires I stay in contact with my doctor thought OUT the year if it was UP to me I wouldn't se her at all but to KEEP my ins I have to keep a visit.
@jaboUK You are very blessed that you have no reason to go to the doctor! I'm happy for you.
@Butchcass4 Thank you
Great news, I am so glad you have not to go to see your doctor until April. Valerie is such a nice friend. I am going to watch your video.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck I am too, YES she is more than just a good friend she's a AWESOME person.
@sugartoes Thank you.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him oh you very welcome dear it's true.
@Butchcass4 (6031)
sugartoes I am so glad you don't have to go to the doctors again until April. Are you married ? If yes what is your spouses name? I'm married and my spouses name is Butch, well thats his nickname his birth name is Gary, but most everyone calls him Butch. Your blessed you don't have to go back to the doctors until April as I have to go weekly for allergy shots, ugh. But they do help me.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Butchcass4 yeah I told her that if there's nothing SERIOUS that's going on that can wait till April then I'll be fine she said there's nothing serious to worry about that I was good to go for 6 mos. yes I'm married & his name is BUDDY better known as freddie.
@sugartoes Great news from the doctor for you my husbands name is Butch we've been married 23 years.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Butchcass4 we been married 30
Congrats! That is great news.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I´m so glad that you don´t have to go to the doctor. I have to go to several for different reasons and it´s not nice.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@marguicha sorry to hear that, I take good care of myself, so I'm pretty lucky to be as healthy as I am at my age where I DON'T have to see a doctor as much as other people do I'm sending you prayers.
@VivaLaDani13 (20515)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes aw this is great! Good for you and I am pleased you're doing well. Watching the video first and non-related lol I like your jumper! The trees, snow, rabbits and birds. Looks nice! Your crafts! I like them. Good job.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah I'm tickled pink over the good news & just LOVE the new burning iron I got from Valerie
Great news! I love your new projects. Good use of old Christmas cards. I'm glad you can use the wood burning kit I got you. Your wood projects are beautiful!
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him thank you, yeah it's something that just hit me one day after I got the plate holders I thought it was kinda cool to do, you have any old cards you want to send me to use for that project? I'm not a perfectionist at it but I'm as good as a natural can be
@sugartoes I'll see what I can find for you. No promises or guarantees as I threw out a slew of cards before I moved.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him FLIP I wish I had of thought about it BEFORE you did that. well I talk to a friend today that lives in KY & she has a lot of them she said she'll send me so I MAY be in luck there crossing my fingers
I am glad you had a good report and can understand why you did not want to take a chance with roads how they can be. I hope you are still ok. I know this is an old post. So, will ask how are things now with your health?
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hannihar all in all I'm doing fine till I see her on the 22nd IF I can get out out if not I'll set up a appt in April where I KNOW I won't have any problems getting out.
@sugartoes I am glad you are doing fine and hope all goes well on the 22nd littletiger.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hannihar I'm sure it will thank you.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I have a YouTube channel to with videos uploaded.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@workathomefan AWESOME I'd like to see them
@beenice2 (2273)
I love do craft too, I been painting lately and other things, keep on going.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@beenice2 awesome maybe you can share some of your work with us.
winter roads can be quite nasty, something I am not looking forward to this year. I am glad you are healthy though!
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Jessicalynnt yes where we live they are VERY nasty to get on cause we live in a RAVINE that don't get anything done to them cause it's a PRIVATE drive so say.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
How nice that you have included a pic of yourself in this post.