A perfect Sunday!

Chile
Today I had Carolina for her second session of a literary workshop. I gave her some ideas, she followed the lead and wrote something very interesting and well written. I was happy from the literary point of view, but also as a grandmother. Then we had lunch together and I went for tea to Dixie´s. Dixie´s mother is very ill. She has aged years in the month since I last saw her. Dixie is very much worried but at this moment I think that what she needs is acceptance. The lady has lived a good and very long life. She is now 96 years old. My friends had come back from a trip to Russia. Humberto was very excited and his cousins came for tea to listen to his tales of the trip. I did the honors at the table as Dixie had to stay a lot with her mother. After a wonderful meal, Humberto brought me home. He promised to help me with looking for a new house or apartment for me. I want to lik¿ve near them: they are like a brother and sister to me.
@TheSojourner (17492)
I, too, am looking for a new apartment that it is more affordable. I hope you can find a place close to your friends.
My friend told me that he would help me. He is like my brother.
@marguicha The one that is like my brother has been so ill. I'm glad that he is getting better, but the days are now for us to all help him. Many have disappeared.
yes ti be near good friends would make the move much better I hope the mom can get better Im to be ninety next month wow
One of my aunts is 93 and she is a young woman. But Dixie´s mother has been ill for a long time