Neighbor peeking over!

Have you ever caught your neighbor peeking over into your window? It is pretty creepy! I was vacuuming the room and could sense someone staring at me so I looked up. The neighbors face was against the window, then she quickly turned around as I saw her. Honestly, the homes are designed to have no privacy and even if she wanted to look out the window there was no view. Literally she's like 9 feet away and it's just the side of the house. You can't even look at the sky unless you're laying on the floor and angled. I thought it was just me thinking that but my boyfriend told me, he senses strange vibes also. He's seen her looking down in the living room from her stair case. Now, we do not open some curtains or blinds completely.
I love living on the top floor for that as it's needed. When I moved in I would not go below the 4th floor. I am not sure was the lady pressed against your window or hers. her window ok your window the cops. I just could not take the heat. I locked my bedroom door and took off my gown. I am on the 12th floor with windows and blinds open. I know people can see me. Oh well.
I was vacuuming so she can easily here the vacuum. The houses here are literally made out of paper, lol. In the house my boyfriend rents the blinds are vertical blinds, and hers - she has no blinds so it is very instant I could see her. I thought it was me so I never mentioned it to my boyfriend. And he started to not open the curtains/blinds and I questioned him. He said he had that vibe and shared me why he stopped opening the curtains/blinds. 12 stories is high up! From the photo you posted of your view, I think it'd be hard for people to stare up and look for you so I think you are safe.
@sharon6345 Oh wow. I would have thought no one would be able to see! Hopefully by the rearrangement it'd be better!
@infatuatedbby Oh yeah now they can only see meas I am walking around.
@XinfulThotz (4204)
• Singapore, Singapore
eee. that's kind of invasion of privacy!
She's an older lady who lives alone, but very creepy. She just moved in a few months ago.
• Singapore, Singapore
@infatuatedbby is she human?
@XinfulThotz She has a pet!
That is very creepy, but yeah I just keep mine shut, makes me more comfortable.
It is creepy, she's an older lady who lives alone. But I think you're far from neighbors though more than me? :)
@infatuatedbby Yes, but still get strange folks around from time to time.
@TRBRocks420 Good to be prepared and have the blinds closed
@MGjhaud (20830)
it happened to me once and i had my front windows shut since then. it is creepy, indeed. it scares me too thinking that i can't run just in case. paranoid.
Eeek! It sure is creepy. I hope you don't come across anything like that again. How's your new place going? :)
@MGjhaud (20830)
Darker. my wall was painted in dark blue. Now my sister is here to visit and she bought a much darker curtain haha..
@MGjhaud That is a great idea. :)
I would not like someone looking into my house like that.
Me either. Spare me some privacy!
@zarlamain (23890)
That is creepy! Have you or your boyfriend confronted her to ask her why she is doing that? So nosy.
Nope but we just don't open the blinds on that side!
@zarlamain (23890)
@infatuatedbby Good idea!
@zarlamain Yes :)
Isn´t there any instance where you can complain? This looks like harrasing.
We don't want to start any complaints. We won't open the blinds on the side of the house
@infatuatedbby I´m sorry! That neighbor sounds creepy.
@marguicha Yes, she sure does!
I have had that happen before, and it's really weird and awkward.
Totally weird/awkward!
This is so strange and embarrassing. I don't know why your neighbor would do so. Because of the curiosity?
Look at the bright side. At least it's not some creepy guy.
@moffittjc (36660)
• Gainesville, Florida
Nothing worse than a nosy neighbor! I would have marched right over to her house and given her a piece of my mind! I would have been like, "Lady, if you're going to peek in my windows, at least do it while I'm changing clothes so you have a good excuse for spying!" haha
Stare back! Lol! That would drive me crazy!
I would definitely be keeping my curtains and blinds closed if I were you. Sounds like you may have a Peeping Jane on hand. I wouldn't like that at all.
You should look for a teddy bear with a pair of binoculars and stick it in the window facing her place! That might make her realize-because we've all encountered this kind of neighbour, just how much they are invading someone else's privacy. Maybe it will get the point across in a subtle way.
@sishy7 (27749)
Yeah, we don't open curtains and blinds completely either for anyone to look inside...