A Nice Visit To The Big City

Saturday was a cold day to start with. We went to what I call the big city early to take my brother to breakfast. The wind was very cold. If not for the wind, it would have felt a lot warmer. We went to Steak N Shake. Their pancakes always taste good. I get the pancakes. My husband this time decided on the sausage and biscuits. My brother likes the homestyle breakfast. The service was very good. We had a very nice waiter. We also used a couple of coupons. We gave some of the coupons to a family with kids and they saved a little money too. We also gave more coupons to two buddies that were there and they saved a little bit.
That is nice that you shared your coupons with others. It make be something simple but I am sure that your kindness made their day a little brighter. Glad you enjoyed your breakfast.
Glad that you did enjoy your time.
Now I want pancakes.
I love to use coupons
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
mmmmm sausage and biscuits... yum ... glad you had a good visit... it was nice of you to bless that family with the young children... we are coming to the states soon .. so I will keep a look out for steak n shake... lol
• Preston, England
sounds a great day out especially the pancakes
So kind of you to share those coupons. I do love Steak n' Shake, and I do believe we have some coupons here too! Yippee!!
sharing the savings is always a nice thing to do.
@Dena91 (4515)
Glad you had a good time. We haven't tried their breakfast but like their burger and fries. Have a blessed day
@hereandthere (32505)
when you find a good place to eat, you always go back and take others with you. that's so generous of you to give away your coupons.