Halloween Lights and Monday Morning

@MissNikki (2660)
Here is the picture of the Halloween spider lights on the girls cage that I promised you all. I ended up switching the spider lights out for pumpkin lights as the spider legs kept getting stuck in the cage doors whenever I opened or closed them. LoL. Currently on the train to work which keeps having delays and will make me late. I will be writing my letter for my transfer this coming Thursday or Friday after training new hires. This is too much for me. Hope you all have a great day and take care! (Photo belongs to MissNikki )
@VivaLaDani13 (17736)
• Perth, Australia
@MissNikki haha this is too awesome! Good luck with writing the letter! I hope it all runs smoothly for you once you let the story out! Have a good day!
@MissNikki (2660)
I think my manager has some idea that I am not happy cuz she keeps randomly complimenting me today...LoL
• Perth, Australia
@MissNikki lol aw no! How do you think she will handle it when she does find out from you?
@MissNikki (2660)
@VivaLaDani13 I really don't know - eeek! Lol
Oh, I am sure the critters love the holiday lights!!! Glad you are going to make a change regarding your job. Sounds like it is for the best.
@MissNikki (2660)
It is funny because I thought they would try to reach out and grab them but they don't seem interested! LoL
@MissNikki Well, I think when you are not looking, they do engage in a bit of disco dancing due to the lights!!!
@MissNikki (2660)
@Corbin5 I think you are probably right! LoL