A Very Long Day

Today just seemed like a long day for some reason. I had plenty to do at my job that I really like. The afternoon just seemed long, not sure why. Do you have days like that too? Maybe it seemed long simply because it's a Monday. I'll go with that. I'm told the days are getting shorter. But today didn't seem like that.
I am still trying to get warm after walking Rooger lol.
• Midland, Michigan
Oh? Is it chilly in your neck of the woods to, TR? The mornings here in Michigan have been in the mid-thirties and getting up to only the mid-fifties or so, although yesterday did hit the sixties which was quite nice. Susan lives on the west side of the state and I live on the east side, sort of.
The days may be getting shorter, but the work we have to cram into those shorter days can make our knees buckle! I have odd days. Today was supposed to be a normal 8 hour work day. Well one client in the hospital, the next questioned why I was late (they changed my schedule and she didn't remember them telling her), the third they assigned me wasn't home, so I put in more hours with the final client of the day. There will be 3 nine hour workdays this week. Brutal. Friday will be short and sweet with only 2 clients. Yay.
@suziecat7 (3396)
• Asheville, North Carolina
Some work days seem to go on forever.
Some days do feel much longer than others for me too. Days the kids don't have school work just drag on for what seems like forever. Home schooling takes a lot of time so days someone is sick and we don't have school it drags on.
It is very strange how some days just fly by and others seem to be so long
@OreoBrownie (3639)
• Elberton, Georgia
It's strange. We all have 24 hours yet some people fly by and others mosey along the time mine.
I do indeed, this week is dragging along.
Very true some days seem a lot longer than other days.
the daylight hours're gettin' shorter, but that'd be't. yes ma'am, i've 'd days that seemed to drag'n fere'er! hopefully the rest 'f yer week'll go by better :)
• Midland, Michigan
I'm sure that you don't have to be told that the days are getting shorter since you've been alive that's always been the case. The first portion of my shift today seemed short for a change but the latter part took forever to finish. THat's partly due to me going in later than I have been and therefore working later too. I happened to see the sky just prior to it turning completely dark out there which was a surprise and blessing. Lately, I've not seen many sunsets, not like I can view in the summer months.