Good evening myLot

Hey everyone. I hope your evening is going well. Mine is off to a nice start. I had a good day at work and then came home and took a nice long nap. I really laid down in bed mostly because I was cold but then I apparently fell asleep. I've done my nightly chores of cleaning up after the animals and feeding them and getting dinner going. Now I'm just sitting down at the kitchen table with a cocktail and checking out what is happening in the myLot world. I'm enjoying my cold beverage. I wasn't allowed to have them for 6 weeks. I can only have them for this one week and then it is back to not having them for another 6 weeks. For now, it tastes delicious! What's everyone else up to tonight?
I've been on myLot most of the day. I did take some time out and watched a couple of my programs on the DVR list, and I'm back for a little while longer. It's about time for me to climb into bed.
I'm watching the X-Factor in the UK.
A cold beverage sounds mighty good! I am waiting for the water to heat up in our hot water tank so I can do dishes. It has been one thing after another lately.
@IvySaysHi (4212)
Well dancing with the stars just ended and now I am just mylotting waiting for my son to finish his snack so I can give him a bath then shower myself.