I could not manage the phone call much longer.

I called walmart about a package that was signed for in my building. Come to find out the person sent it back to walmart. I called to see about them sending it back out to me. The woman kept telling that they sent another package already. I then asked if it shipped out yet. She said no. I asked her if my garbage bags and dish soap are in that order. She told me no. I then told her that was the wrong order. She told me what was in the order. I said I got that already I need this order.That was returned with the dish soap and other things. She kept getting me so upset not hearing me. So I said thanks but no thanks. I will just live without the bags and stuff. This was the second call made with no help. $50 all screwed up. Such is life.
That must be so frustrating!
Yes and shipping took place this morning for the very things I told her I got already. I am not calling back.
@sharon6345 om gosh!! i don't blame you! Enough is enough!
@AutumnSnow (4629)
I hate dealing with customer service people sometimes. That is so messed that happened I would demand my money back.
I did mention that and she said that could happen in 5 days. I will give it that and call back.
@sharon6345 I know I would. Hope you get it sorted out.