Hick's Observation Tower

@srhelmer (6933)
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
I've mentioned the tower I sometimes take photos from when on my walk. I thought I would take a photo of it, and the hill it stands on, to give you an idea of the hike it requires.
It is good exercise to burn off some calories.
@srhelmer (6933)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
There was an older gentleman (probably in his 60s) who was coming here during the summer and running up the hill/tower then back down several times for exercise. I saw him for about three days then he stopped coming.
Cool place to star gaze I'll bet huh ?
@srhelmer (6933)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
I've honestly never been out there at night. Mostly because of the mosquitoes.
@srhelmer eat LOTS of garlic one night on a starry filled sky and let me know what happens . . . mosquitoes should stay away and awesome images can be seen from star gazing -- if you have the weird imagination I do
@srhelmer (6933)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
@enlightenedpsych2 The only problem is the park is just outside of the city limits and I suspect there will be a lot of light pollution still.
That is quite the little hike but it makes for an awesome view and some great shots.
@jannpa (499)
A really nice pic....would still like to try & get to it when I get up there..