Having a good day

I been here basically interacting like I am a secretary in an office. Once I got this chair fixed up with this pillow it was nothing to me to just sit here. I did not even think to worry about anything at all. A friend just posted about her earnings and I realized I had not checked mine. Wow $0.8215 in a few short hours. Which means I should have $1.50 or better by the time I quit for the night. I have nothing more to do so that just makes it all the more easy to type and earn. I hope your getting your fingers busy today. Have fun.
My fingers are busy. Trying to think up something to write an interesting post about but haven't as yet. You are doing very well today. I am so slow this month but my arm hurts sometimes and I was slowed way down by the pain pills they prescribed me. Made me loopy.
When you can just write as your mind has something on it.
@sharon6345 .....That is the goal and pain and meds have cut that down. I hope I heal quickly and can get back to normal.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
That's pretty neat. I've been interacting more today than yesterday. I just posted my eleventh post and have commented on who knows how many.
I am heading to explore now. Good luck getting your earnings today.