Light at the End of the Tunnel

Green Bay, Wisconsin
I am finally only one day behind on notifications. YEA!!! So I should see all of them caught up by the time I go to bed tonight. So far today has been a good day. I went shopping first thing this morning for water and TP and a bin for recycling. I need someplace to put it. I also have Swagbucks TV on while working here and it's working great. No stalling for a change. I'm also on day two of my fast. This was not required by the doctor, but my choice. I want to be completely ready for Thursday. I'm also not hungry like I was yesterday. So anyway, today is going well. I'm just surprised that with only being one day behind, I still have over 240 notifications to go through. At least it's not 400 any more. So how is your day going? Thanks for reading.
Glad other heat you are getting cause up on your notifications. You got a lot done. I am do some mylotting and waiting for mupy fiance to get home front work. He has been working since 6am so it's going on 13 hours on. He works outside so he is going to be frozen by the time he gets home.
Yes, I got a lot done in one day, however, the computer has been working slow and I'm a bit behind again, but not much.
@just4him slowly but surely you will get there
@Happy2BeMe I'll be caught up today. I'm working on yesterday's notifications and have just over a hundred to go at the moment.
@KristenH (21187)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Nice job Valerie. I haven't done Swagbucks TV since the summer. Hope it's working well for you. Not too bad.
It is. I've been able to make my goals for the past week now.
@KristenH (21187)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
that is a crazy number of notifications! I think I'd get overwhelmed with that.
It is a bit overwhelming, but I've got it down to around 200 right now.
Glad to hear you are getting caught up and, my day is pretty good.
I'm close. Still two days behind, but at least it's no more than that.
takes me 'bout 3 days to accumulate that many notifications :) glad to hear that'cher feelin' fine whilst doin' that fastin'.
Thank you. The fast is over, the colonoscopy is over and I'm eating what I planned to. In fact the steak will finish tomorrow. I just can't finish it.
• Rochester, New York
I'm glad your having a good day. Mine has been nice and quiet here!
That's great!
Glad that you are not suffering too much so far. Good luck on Thursday.
Thank you. All went well.
It's been a pretty good day here. Swagbucks is paying double on my Sportly app.
It's paying double on the desktop as well, which is nice.
I got the notifications caught up this morning, and am now wading through 2 days of posts
Great getting them caught up.
@just4him and now I am back to being behind from thurs night, lol
@Jessicalynnt At least you're back. I started out two days behind today. I'm now caught up to 20 hours behind.
@HazySue (17570)
You are getting there, the end is in sight. I hate to get behind with my comments. I am glad you only have one more day for your fast.
My son took me and brought me home. So it's now behind me.
@HazySue (17570)
@just4him wonderful. I bet you are glad it's over.
@HazySue Very happy.
@MarymargII (8463)
• Toronto, Ontario
Why do you want to fast again? i must have missed the doctor's advice!
The doctor didn't say I needed to fast that long, yet when I viewed the info they sent me, it showed that I needed to start a clear liquid diet several days ahead, so I'm glad I did. I had a colonoscopy today.
• Toronto, Ontario
@just4him Tell me how it was- my husband had one and I almost had one but things changed- but who knows what will happen in the future?
@MarymargII Other than the nasty stuff you have to drink to clean you out, the procedure itself is easy. You're asleep through it.
I just don't have luck with Swagbucks, it usually stalls, , so I haven't been on it for a long time. wow you have tons of notifications... weeeeeeeeee
I've been back on SB this month and I'm doing well for a change. I'm down to about 200 notifications at the moment.
@just4him I have to be in the right mood for certain sites, and Swagbucks, I am not in the mood for right now. When I do get on , I stick with it for a week or so, but I find I run out of time during the day, so much goes on.
@CookieMonster46 I hear you. I didn't get on Swagbucks very often last month. I only made 3 bonus points for the month. This month has been better for me with that, and I'm almost caught up here. What I haven't done is work on my book and I really need to do that.
My day has been good except for my father being in the hospital which I was just going to write about. Trying to clear up a few of my notifications lead me to this post of yours.
I read about your father and hope he's doing well.
@just4him He is now thank you!
@sugartoes (35561)
• Greencastle, Indiana
AWE flip a duck I totally for got about swagbucks t v well I guess I need to get that up & going so I can make me some extra $ if I CAN that is, thanks here I sit thinking of other ways to make me some extra cash & not doing it.
Swag TV is probably the easiest way along with using the online orders. I've gotten lots of points lately using Wal-Mart, GNC, Penny's, and Dell for extra points.
Well, here is one more notification for you! I always keep SB running on my old phone. Some days it works better than others.
Today I'm only going to make the first goal, but usually I've been making both this month, so that's been good.
@annierose (17418)
Wow! That is a lot! I think with those number of notifications, I cannot start another discussion. I just wrote one article in my blog today. I hope I can write fast like you too.
I'm sure you do just fine. I am almost done with my notifications now. Just 50 more.
@annierose (17418)
@just4him You are fast.
@annierose It took me three months to catch up. Now I'm two days behind again.