The Shopping Bug

Boise, Idaho
I am no shopaholic. I do get a hair every once in awhile and go online to my usual sites and buy some things. Usually a piece of clothing, or new shoes. This doesn't happen often. I have been needing a new couple of pillows. I went on one of my sites and found some bamboo ones on sale to try. Have heard that bamboo is great. Bought two in a set. We always need towels so I got three of the big ones for Josh and Cami. Also got a rug for the bathroom. Have needed one of those for ages. I just get a feeling every once in a while and want to buy a few things. Now we will have packages to open in about six business days.
@dramagirl26 (1614)
• Ringgold, Virginia
I try not to shop too much, although if I see a good deal for books, jewelry, or clothing I may take advantage of it.
Yes, those must haves at a good price is hard to pass up.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@celticeagle So true! A few weeks ago, they had a 50% sale at an online bookstore. I got 5 books for $10, so that's not a bad deal.
@dramagirl26 .....No, it isn't. I always bought my books from Amazon. Get an older book for 0.01 and pay about $3 for shipping it to me. All with a $5 gift card and still have some left on the card for next time.
I LOVE my bamboo pillow
I hope I love mine. Got two coming. The ones I had are flat.
@celticeagle J has a bamboo pillow that she has had for, shoot 20 years or something, and it's still not flat
@Jessicalynnt .....Hope mine last that long. The ones I had were fiber and I got them special with the pink cancer insignia on them.
Yay for packages soon. I love shopping. :) I shop online and in stores quite often. It is very therapeutic! :)
Does get ones mind off of the rest of the world doesn't it.
@celticeagle yes I'm expecting some packages tomorrow
@infatuatedbby ......I got one today for my birthday on November 6th. Will get some more next week from recent shopping I did online.
I am not a shopaholic either, but sometimes we do need things.
And I get such a kick out of choosing items.
• Rochester, New York
I love shopping via Amazon. I have Prime so I tend to get my stuff here in two days. I work at Burlington and buy most of my stuff there. I have 3 pillows on my bed at the moment. lol
Did you have to pay for Prime in one payment or can you pay over several months? I couldn't afford to pay out the amount they want for the program. Don't really need it anyway. I don't use Amazon that often. Walmart is usually cheaper.