Small wonder about friends.

Vietnam
The friends often ask my husband to help them in every way, especially when they need money. But if my husband needed help, he could not have them. Since we married, I know that he never received the help from his friends when he needs to. At such times, I must have enlisted the help of my friends. For me, on the contrary, my friends almost rarely ask for my help. I think that they do not want me to worry, only when truly necessary, they call me. Do you think the difference is only because I am a woman? :)
I am not very fond of those who don't help back when needed. (But it does not have to be financial wise) For instance say you need a lending hand for a home repair, will his friend help? I don't think his friends are good friends if they wouldn't help in return IF your husband needed help.
• Vietnam
I think like you. But my husband is not. He almost doesn't think about that. He only feel that he should help them when they call ! :(
@tkonlinevn Men! It should be a two way streak! In this case, I feel his friends take advantage of your husband because he is too nice. Has he ever refused to help someone?
@AkoPinay (10099)
He must learn how to say NO.
• Vietnam
I have said to him very much about this. But the result is the same. He still can not say NO :D
@AkoPinay (10099)
@tkonlinevn you better keep the money
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
Maybe...me and my friends never come to each other for money issues.....we all know that is something we have to figure out on our own.
• Vietnam
I'm too. money is a sensitive issue. I only talk to my friends when it's really nessecessary.
Your husband does not have true friends, unfortunatly.
• Vietnam
I wish he can read this comment !