Good Wednesday Morning

Happy Morning everyone. No frost on the windows this morning. So that's wonderful. But I'm still wearing my winter coat. The wind has been really chilly. What are you all up to on this last Wednesday of the month? This month just flew by again. Where in the world did it go?
@TheSojourner (17290)
It is amazing how fast it seems to have gone! This is midterm weeks at the college and it's hard to believe that we're halfway through already.
This month went on top of the last one, that's where it went.
It's quite chilly here but I haven't taken my coat out yet. I'm reluctant to admit that winter is on it's way
@HazySue (24695)
This is an absolutely beautiful day. It is still in the 70's and there is a wonderful breeze. I am writing, reading, and doing a jigsaw puzzle.
Well, we have cold and rain here. I was thinking of wearing my winter coat too on this day.
Time has gone by so fast this month. I am at work. Hoping today won't be as stressful as yesterday was.
I agree with you, the month has really flown by quickly. I don't like this "in between" weather, not quite warm enough and not quite cold enough....... I haven't taken my winter coat out as of yet, I'm holding out until next week-hopefully! Have a great day today!
yesterday I spent at grams helping them putter around the house
Hard to believe that the holidays are upon us.