Master of None

Has anyone else seen this show? I was suggested it by my sister who likes a whole random barrage of different Tv show genres so I wasnt sure what to think. Its a "Netflix original" show about a twenty something guy - humorous - and him and his friends get in all sorts of funny situations. Probably not an Oscar wining production but seems like a good mindless show for a laugh or two. Have you seen this? Any opinion? Or have any other good Netflix original shows to suggest?
No I never seen it, sounds interesting though.
Yeah! I needed something to watch that wasnt emotionally involving or horifically scary. I do take suggestions if you can think of anything good!
@maezee I recently watched the shallows and, it was pretty good.
@TRBRocks420 that just sounds scary. Lol. Whats it about?
I haven't seen any Netflix for two plus months. We had to move our main TV into another room temporarily and most cables have been disconnected.
Ah bummer. I cant say you are missing all that much though! Seems like there are only a few decent shows that I have found so far.
@maezee Thanks. You made me feel better!
@CRK109 (14465)
I've never seen it but I will certainly add it to my list! Lately I've been binge watching the TV series "Bones" from the beginning. Great cast. It's pretty much CSI with a lot more humor!
Nice! I know of a lot of people that really like that show. It has a few seasons too I believe doesnt it? I like those main characters but I remember the braniac on that show..drives me nuts lol
@CRK109 (14465)
@maezee I'm not sure what the current season is, but yes, it's been around for a very long time! I had no idea until I started watching it. And yes, Dr. Brennan seems to know everything, although I find it hysterically funny when someone tells a joke and she has to work through it before she "gets" it! lol
I haven't seen that one. The only Netflix Original I've seen and like is House of Cards - it's political, but very good, and I don't like politics, so that's saying a lot.
Oh! I have heard of that show and I didnt know it was a Netflix one. I will definitely check it out. Thanks!
@maezee I hope you like it.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen this show. your lucky.
Yeah, I dont usually watch tv - but was really bored afte work yesterday. Ha