Do you remember you child hood favorite toy?

I had a lot of stuff to play with. But there was thing like a bridge I would build and blow up. I love that so so much. I would take hours to build it and bam.. it was in shambles. Loved it.
@zweeb82 (5745)
I have so many favourites, it's just unfair to limit it to one, lol!~
I can relate my cartoons to this.
@zweeb82 (5745)
@sharon6345 talk about cartoons...we would be up so early on weekends and religiously wait on them to start and watch for a few hours until up til lunch time
Sounds like fun. My favorite childhood toy were paper dolls. I would make all the accessories for them and even cut out clothes from catalog for them if I didn't make them myself. I could play with them for hours and often went to a friend's house with them to play. I still collect paper dolls. I don't play with them anymore, but I still love them.
I wish kay had that when she was a child.
@sharon6345 My daughter and granddaughter didn't play with them either.
I had a ventriloquist doll that I loved. His name was Tommy Talker. I played with him for hours trying to learn how to be a ventriloquist. I never really succeeded but it was a lot of fun. I still have him in a box in my closet.
That would be something I would love.
@louievill (15555)
Toy soldiers, lots of them enough to build armies, different nations and belonging to different times in history.
That is also very nice.
@princemaxp (2074)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
I love electronics toys....every time my parents would purchase one for me, I would dismantle it to see how it works...
@cherigucchi (3865)
I do! They were pots and pans made out of clay which were given to me as a Christmas gift of my aunt.