It is true that we can make money online, but...

It is true that we can make money online, but... but there is a problem that only few of us can make a big money online, you should find the way which is right to you, once you find it, it will be much easy to make a big money on the internet.
there are many ways that you can make money online, while, some people make a big money, most people earn little, but firstly, I tell you that it is true that...
@hillwill (888)
Make money online?like MyLot?
@AkoPinay (11810)
Not like this. There are many people who are earning well thru Upwork, Fiverr, Humanatic, etc. at bitLanders I earned up to $8 plus daily when I was posting 2-3 articles weekly
I agree.
@Mike197602 (13467)
• Worcester, England
To make a living wage on the internet is hard. There is no point joining sites as they don't make you much. The way to make money is to have your own site(s) selling a product or service. I made quite a bit when I had a couple of sites but had to give up. One thing I'd say is something for everyone to look at is dropshipping.
@hereandthere (31001)
but at least you're in the usa (based on your profile) so a lot of online sites are open to you, compared to other countries.
@Gina145 (4004)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I wish I could find a way to make big money online but I don't think it's ever going to happen for me.
@skysnap (17819)
yes very few people can make it big online for others its hard.
If that were true, the news would spread like wildfire and everybody would do it. Hardly anyone would want to do a regular job anymore. No, it's not 'much easy'.
@sishy7 (27647)
I enjoy earning sites like myLot... It's no big money, but it sure is fun...