Holiday Flavored Pringles

Ringgold, Virginia
Yesterday, I read that Pringles will be coming out with holiday flavored chips for the season. The flavors will consist of Sugar Cookie, Pecan Pie, and Salted Caramel. If you're like me, you're thinking "yuck." Although, it doesn't sound appetizing, I may try them just to see how they are. I've noticed a lot of snack companies are coming out with new flavors everytime the season change. In the fall, we had everything with pumpkin spice. Now, it's time for holiday themed flavors. My questions is, will you try the new Pringles flavors? And do you think food companies are overdoing it with the holiday flavors?
@CoolPeace (1593)
• Miami, Florida
I think the food companies want to make money and that is why they coming out with different flavors of food during the holidays. I will hesitate to give it a try because the thought of chips tasting sweet is not a good combination to me.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@CoolPeace You make a good point about the food companies. I think it tends to get out of hand. Yet, I'm willing to give the new Pringles a try.
@CoolPeace (1593)
• Miami, Florida
@dramagirl26. Yup they're making up all kinds of things.
I will give them a try even though they don't sound all that great .lol I kind of like when they come out with the different holiday flavors. It gives you new things to try and sometimes they are actually good but then that kind of bad too because you either have to wait a whole year to get them again or they end up being discontinued.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@Happy2BeMe So true. Some favors I like while others I don't care for. Egg nog is one of my favorite holiday treats and it's a shame it only comes out once a year.
@dramagirl26 I am not a fan of egg night but I know lots of people who are
@skysnap (17818)
I'd be looking for those flavor too.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@skysnap I heard they're going to be coming out soon.
No, I will not try the new Pringles flavors.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@marlina I couldn't blame you. They don't sound like they'd be good, yet I'm curious to try them.
@CinnamonGrl (5740)
• Paradise, California
No, when it comes to chips I am looking for the salt, not sugar lol. That totally turns me off.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@CinnamonGrl I agree with chips, I like the salty and leave the sweetness to candy and cookies.
@zweeb82 (5716)
Wow!~ That's interesting. I wonder if they have it in our place....well probably not as the only season we have is hot, hotter & hottest plus the rain. 4 seasons, but totally different all together, lol!~
I might try the holiday flavours. I avoid buying chips though as I over indulge. We have some unusual flavours of chips here too.
Maybe.If they will be available in my country.