Hello I'm new ??

Belton, Missouri
Hi, I'm Jennifer. I just wanted to tell you a little about myself. Im 42 and I'm engaged to Richard. We met on an online dating site and we have been together for 8 years. Before anyone asks "when's the date" I'll say that there probably won't be one. The reason for that is that I'm disabled. I have Multiple Sclerosis and I get disability and help from the state. With that, I'm scared to get married because I'm scared if I do that the medical benefits that I desperately need may be taken away from me. So Richard and I have decided to just act as if we are married and we are completely happy with how things are. We don't have kids as that's a separate issue with me but we do have 3 dogs and 3 cats. I will tell you more about them later as I don't want to bore you all in my first post. Lol I may not work but I do online surveys and focus groups to try and earn extra cash. It doesn't pay much at all but it keeps me occupied. I hope to meet some new and interesting friends on Mylot and I'm glad my friend birjudanak told me about Mylot. I'm happy to be here. Until next time...what would you like to know about me? Ask away.
@birjudanak (7293)
welcome to mylot my dear and you described yourself perfectly and i wish you enjoy here a lot because as i know you would love to here and enjoy mylot.
• Belton, Missouri
Thank you hun!! I'm loving it already!!
@Mustangjenny34 welcome dear and this is really amazing site where people are so friendly like family and caring..
• Belton, Missouri
@birjudanak I have noticed how welcome and kind everyone is on this site!!
@Mike197602 (13899)
Welcomeit's always good to get new members I've been here a few years on and off and have met some great people so I'm sure you'll like it here.
• Belton, Missouri
Hi Mike. I've met some great warm welcoming people as well. Everyone is so friendly. But I can't get an answer to the question of how do you get the emojis to work? When I use mine they turn into question marks. What am I doing wrong? Do you have an answer for me please? It's driving me crazy!! ;)
• Belton, Missouri
@sishy7 oh!! Thank you much!! I didn't see that post. Sorry but thank you!!
@sishy7 (27606)
@Mustangjenny34 No worries... please let me know if you're able to get it to work...
Welcome to MyLot! I think your going to like it here. =) Most people are wonderful, we are like a family here!
• Belton, Missouri
Hi Jennifer. Nice to meet you!! I'm so glad to hear that it's like a family here. That what I'm looking for!! How are you?
@sishy7 (27606)
Jennifer, meet Jennifer...
• Belton, Missouri
@Asylum (48266)
• Manchester, England
Welcome to Mylot. This is a very good social site and I have no doubt that you will soon find many friends here who share your interests.
• Belton, Missouri
Thank you so much. I already have received so much love. It's so nice to be welcomed by so many.
@Asylum (48266)
• Manchester, England
@Mustangjenny34 This is very friendly site, so the welcomes do not surprise me.
• Belton, Missouri
@Asylum It was to me but I'm definitely glad!!
Hi Jennifer and welcome to the site. I will warn that this place gets to be pretty addictive. I am here whenever I am online! lol Great picture, yow two look very happy. I also met my fiance online. We have been together 5 years now. I look forward to hearing more about your fur kids. I have two cats who are our babies. See you around myLot! Have a great day!
• Belton, Missouri
Hi L_B. Nice to meet you! I can tell that this site is addicting! I've been on for over an hour now. Every time I try and get off I get a comment and just can't not look. Haha Thank you for the compliment of our picture. It's rare to get a pic of Richard and I. He doesn't really like pictures. So I'm glad that was a good one. :) May I ask if your kitties are boys or girls and their ages? I'll be posting pics of my fur babies soon. They're our life!! Our "children". You have a great day as wel. Thank you.
@Mustangjenny34 They are both male. Harley is 10 and Merle is 3.
• Belton, Missouri
@Happy2BeMe oh L_B that so funny!! I just adopted a kitten and we named her Harley Quinn and we call her Harley. What a coincidence. lol I have 1 boy, Lenny that's 1 1/2 years and 2 girls that's Chloe who is 2 1/2 and Harley that's 18 weeks.
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Welcome! It's nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here, and I hope to see more of you.
• Belton, Missouri
Thank you. I appreciate that. I think I'll be around for a while. I like it here already!! :) and it's nice to meet you as well
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@Mustangjenny34 I'm glad to hear that you like it already. It's a really good place to be. A lot of nice people as well.
• Belton, Missouri
@dodo19 I see that already!!
First of all, welcome to Mylot and I know that you will love it here. You can write about your favorite things or your favorite music, books, foods,. movies, lots to write about.
• Belton, Missouri
Hi Marlina. Nice to meet you. I hope it's ok to write about my cats and dogs. ;). I love them so much and they're a huge part of my life. Ecspecially my cats. Not that I don't love my dogs but they sort of drive me nuts. Lol. But I'm sure I'll write about other things too. Thank you for your comment.
@Daljinder (22072)
@Mustangjenny34 You can surely write about your cats and dogs. I reckon there are so many cat lovers here as well as dog lovers. They often entertain us by amusing stories about them
@nomus24g (24431)
Welcome to myLot...enjoy ur stay n have fun, while u earn some extra bucks & yes don't forget to go through the Guidelines...
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
• Belton, Missouri
Thank you I will
@KristenH (24743)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Welcome newbie. My prayers for you and your battle with MS.
• Belton, Missouri
Thank you Kristen. That's so kind of you to say!! I truly appreciate your prayers!
@KristenH (24743)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Mustangjenny34 You're welcome. Prayers are always welcome.
• Belton, Missouri
@KristenH I'm happy to hear that!!
@Mustangjenny34 It is nice to meet another Jennifer on here! I am sure you are going to love it here. It is a great place to spend time, and i hope to be your friend and hope you make many other friends on here! Welcome hope to see more of you!
• Belton, Missouri
A fellow Jennifer. That's cool. Out of curiosity where u born in 74? You don't have to answer that it's just a joke. I knew someone when I lived in NY that said most Jennifer's wheee born in 1974. I like your profile pic. Is that your puppy? He/she is adorable!! Thank you for messaging me and I know we will be friends. I hope to hear back from you and I hope you have a wonderful day!!
@Mustangjenny34 No, i was born close to 1974 i was born in 1971 the last week of the year. I think Jennifer was a popular name in the early 1970's No, i don't have a puppy, that is just a picture i liked in the pictures i was choosing as I adore dogs, but i am not allowed to have one just now, but my sister says someday. I do have a hamster, Sir Marty, i had him knighted lol! He liked the sir part! Lol! I hope you have a great day, too!
• Belton, Missouri
@Marty1 That so neat!! A knighted hamster. Sir Marty sounds cool. Do you have any pics of him posted? That's nice that your sister says one day you can have a puppy. At least it wasn't a straight out no. So there's some hope. Is any there any type of dog you want or any would do?
@yani73 (805)
• Pakanbaru, Indonesia
Hello jennifer Nice to meet you Your lucky you can rich on this site Its a good site for everyone
• Belton, Missouri
Nice to meet you as well. May I ask how long you have been a member?
• Belton, Missouri
@sishy7 Ahh thank you Sishy. I haven't really had the chance to explore and today I'm not feeling well at all.
@sishy7 (27606)
@Mustangjenny34 No worries... Sorry to hear you're not feeling well today... I hope you feel better soon... Take care!
@renicemae (3468)
Hello Jennifer, welcome to mylot! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here in this site as Iam ubtil now. I never tried online dating but I'm happy for both of you. Keep your faith always and pray.
• Belton, Missouri
Thank you Janice. Online dating is scary and I have met some unsavory people but I kept it up. I only used it because I stopped working due to MS and didn't know how else to meet anyone. So I tried and finally met the right one. Thank God. :)
@renicemae (3468)
@Mustangjenny34 Good to hear that ;)
• Belton, Missouri
@renicemae Thank you Janice. How long have you been a member of Mylot?
• Japan
Welcome to myLot! Poke around and read and respond to other people's posts and your friendships will grow quickly! (So will your bank.) I live in Japan so konnichiwa.
• Belton, Missouri
Nice to meet you. Thank you for commenting. I have been meeting great people so far!! I love it!! Wow Japan!! I never been. Wish I could tho. Have you always lived in Japan?
• Japan
@Mustangjenny34 My whole adult life. I teach in an international Christian school.
• Belton, Missouri
@petatonicsca oh wow. That's sounds wonderful, Denise!! I'm a Christian as well. I was baptized as a catholic but in my teenage years I was asked to go to confession and I believed that to confess I could just pray to God not a preist. And the church I grew up with didn't like that and told me if I didn't confess to the preist I couldn't come back. So I never did. I never turned away from God and when I was in my twenties I was born again. There's a long story in between but I don't want to bore you.
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
Welcome to Mylot! Looking forward to talking to you.
• Belton, Missouri
Thank you Manisha. Same here. How are you?
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
Im well. .
• Belton, Missouri
@ms1864 Great to hear!!
@moffittjc (44567)
• Gainesville, Florida
Welcome to myLot! This is a great community to be a part of, and I'm sure you'll find everyone very welcoming!
• Belton, Missouri
I have!! Thank you so much!!
@moffittjc (44567)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Mustangjenny34 just remember to engage with other members as much as possible, and in turn they'll repay the favor to you, helping your bank account grow!
@responsiveme (16835)
Welcome to Mylot...its a good place to make friends. Write about your pets and whatever else you want.
• Belton, Missouri
Thank you ARM. Nice to meet you.
Hello Jennifer, this is a very nice introductory post. I'm sure you will like the site as we are a very friendly bunch.
• Belton, Missouri
Thank you Jabo. I'm glad you liked it. It's nice to meet you. I've already met so many nice people. This seems like such a friendly site to be on.
Nice to "meet" you. This is a great place to socialize.
• Belton, Missouri
Nice to meet you as well. Thank you for commenting. I'm loving it so far. I'm sure I'll be here for a while!! :)
Welcome here. See you around!
• Belton, Missouri
Thank you so much!!
@inertia4 (27713)
Welcome to MyLot. I love meeting new people here. This is a great site to be part of. Believe me. Many great people here. Make friends and read and comment on posts. it is like hanging out being here.