Kelly Ripa

OK, I don't want to start any issues here, but does anybody think it is beyond weird and kind of creepy that Kelly is sleeping with her teenage son and daughter while her husband is in another state? I don't think any psychologist would consider that to be healthy behavior. I mean I dunno..if I was doing that, I wouldn't be normalizing it by announcing it on national TV anyway. Of course my son doesn't like me, and we haven't shared a bed in anyway since he was 8 or 9...hmm, maybe that is where I went wrong... What do y'all think? is it a bit off for parents and nearly adult children to share a bed?
Sure does sound weird to me. I remember when my dad always booked two rooms at a hotel or motel if my sister or I were traveling with him. Sis or I had the one room, and Dad the other. Our son likes me, but he would definitely not sleep in the same bed with me.
Yeah...I mean I don't know why someone just doesn't tell her that's weird Kelly. Your nearly grown kids need to sleep in their own bed!
For me that would not happen. It would be awkward and uncomfortable. My kids are young, my oldest being 10 but they do not sleep in my bed anymore.
I hadn't heard this about Kelly Ripa but it kind of sounds a bit weird.
Yeah,,I agree.
What is her rationale? Those kids are old enough to understand their father is working and will be gone awhile. There's something wrong is they require "comforting" over something like that.
I guess it is just something they have always done...but at one point...don't you just say hey you kids need your rest and I need mine..Strange behavior if you ask me.
@hora_fugit (5437)
All I can think is, who this Kelly is?? As for the main question, I don't find it weird all the times. Creepy? Not at all!
It is someone who people in the US would know not necessarily overseas. There may be cultural differences there as well.