remember my dream like I was wide awake.

I was lost in Miami and someone saw me standing on the corner. Thinking I was new and taking over the corner. They came to me like concerned friends. I explained I was lost and they pretended to help me. Too me to a black man with a burn on his face. Slice across his head and a bust healed area on his head. The man laid me out on the ground and put a gun in my mouth. Pressing my hand on his chest I was pleading for my life. He let me up and I explained that I was lost. He let me outside. Then I saw some Chinese man. I asked if he could loan me a phone. he walked me up some iron steps. Trying to get me to go inside a window. I refused. I wanted to use the phone outside. I left and soon walked into a few girls and asked for some help. They too tried to hem me up in drama. I found a business and went inside and begged for a call to the police. I dialed 911 and explained I need a cop to pick me up. I was lost an a gun shoved in my mouth. They kept telling me to dial another number. No paper or pen I was crushed. Soon I got with some girls who took me in a nice truck and found me to my aunts house. I wonder how in the world that dream could still be with me like I was wide awake. The truck or bus ride was beautiful. We had lots of fun. I was finally safe.
@Jenning (2022)
• Nigeria
Uhmmmm. Do you get to dream often....?
Believe it or not yes and it's always to the point i remember most of them.
@Jenning (2022)
• Nigeria
@sharon6345 That's great