Incredibly Irritated

@IvySaysHi (4344)
I have had some good news this week so I shouldn't be feeling so bad. Well my son has managed to put me in a bad mood through his misbehaving and refusal to do what I've told him to do. He was so good through the beginning of the day and now he is just being awful. I don't know why. So now instead of focusing on the good I have done like getting my permit, finishing most of my homework, and even taking him outside to enjoy the nice weather I am just sitting here trying to stop being so irritated with everything around me. We literally just had dinner and he ate most of his dinner and then he decided to pee on the floor not in the potty, hide under the kitchen table instead of going back into the living room like I told him to do 5 times! And now he has dumped his toys everywhere! I still have to finish laundry, homework, and then deal with cleaning up the dishes once the stupid dish washer is done. I am just so incredibly annoyed right now. I think I will be taking a hot bath later on tonight with candles and everything while watching whatever I want because I am going to be absolutely done with everything by tonight I know it. I am sorry I decided to rant, but I just needed to let loose and all of my friends are busy as are my family. Any advice on what I should do to help me mellow out faster or easier?
@theBlock (2619)
@IvySaysHi Listen to some calming music---maybe your son will like it, too
@IvySaysHi (4344)
He won't sit here and listen to calming music. He is way too hyper right now
@theBlock (2619)
@IvySaysHi Ok, here's what I do with my over-energetic little nephew: I play with him hard for 45 minutes--run with him, chase him, etc. Then the boy gets tired out and goes to sleep, and I'm good to go for the rest of the day. 45 minutes of sacrifice!
@ria1606roy (2684)
• Kolkata, India
Tough day, though relaxing in hot water bath sounds about right. Maybe watching a comedy sitcom/film will cheer you up!
@LoriAMoore (4859)
Oh gosh I've never had kids, so I don't know.
He is doing these things to get your attention. Every time you correct the negative behavior, he wins and will continue. The best is to ignore the negative behavior, and the only reaction he will get from you is your praising his positive behaviors. For the urinating on the floor, say nothing, clean it up, and go about your business. When he sees that bad behavior gets no reaction out of you, but positive behavior will, the tide will turn.