I feel so tired I can't get over jay and his mind.

I told him that there is no way kay should be here is she has no respect for me. Not to mention that she could ask me to continue to help her and she disrespect me. He told me she has no one else to help her and I am her mom. I told him that I felt if she needs my help she should respect me as her mother and not always disrespect me. He does not feel like I have a right to feel that way. I should ignore her an let her be her. But you know what hurt me. I been ignoring her staying in my room all the time. She will come after me cursing and screaming. I then have to call the police to keep me protected. Even today when I asked them to leave jay said no we are not going any where. Oh well I am glad because he can't come here ever again. He has lost that right now. I want all her stuff out of my house. I am going to legal services Monday morning.
He sounds like he is trying to bully you. Stay strong on that front, don't let him dictate the relationship between you and Kay.
Yes, the best thing that Sharon can do is to stay firm. This is very serious.
He has no right to be there. He is not on your lease. I hope when you go to legal services on Monday that you get everything straightened out so you can move on with your life.
I am going there so I am not worried about it. I will have the police ask for my keys.
You need to protect yourself. They will do the same.
That is why I want her out of here.
You do let her be her! He doesn't really know the history does he? I'm glad you put your foot down to him. He has a few strange ideas. Sounds like things are getting intense. Hope you can stay cool.
Yes I just wish I could change my locks.
@sharon6345 .....I would certainly try to get your locks changed so you can feel free in your own home. She could have gotten a copy of the key before she gives it back. If so she still has free access.
@ricki_911 (19793)
• Toronto, Ontario
Why does he think that?. Did his parents do that to him?. Why would you keep supporting her in any way when she keeps disrespeting you.
said I did not want to do anything for her what so ever. She feels I should help her.
Does she have room for her stuff at the sheltar.
I don't think You can take anything there.