Does Mylot Get You Enthused, Excited, Enthralled

Boise, Idaho
I do enjoy Mylot. I remember how bummed I was when the last Admin. announced they would no longer be paying. I had to go off the site because I had to spend my time making some extra money elsewhere. But, when the new Admin. brought back the paying aspect it was so exciting. Mylot is so low key and nice to be a part of. The rules are realistic and easy to follow. If there is a problem the Admin. takes care of it and really act like they care. The other members are great and I am always excited to see what they have to say each day. So easy to make friendships and have stuck up several long lasting ones offline as well. Having severe depression I really appreciate having a place I can go to online that is so full circle for me. I can rant, I can be silly, I can share what little wisdom I possess, and I can respond to my fellow members. It is a great place to hang out and I am so thankful to have it. I am so thankful for each and every one of you on my following/follower lists. I appreciate so much your contributions to mine and my families livelyhood each month. You guys make it happen! That little extra I make each month is very helpful. Thank you!
I like doing my lot and came back after they started to pay again. All the sites I do buy all the food that we eat each month and our Mickey mouse stuff which is shampoo etc that we need each month.
That is great! Glad it helps you so much.
@Jenning (2027)
• Nigeria
@jstory07 Waoow. That's remarkable...
@Asylum (46826)
• Manchester, England
My major concern when Mylot cancelled the earnings system was that it drove members away and the site became very quiet.
Because most of us need the extra change. I love it here too but need that change. I came back a few times to check it out but it wasn't like it had been.
@Asylum (46826)
• Manchester, England
@celticeagle I fully appreciate the reason, but it still ruined the site for many others too.
@Asylum .....I can understand that.
Oh yes, I remember the "last time" well . . . it was shocking and a huge bummer. I went elsewhere too (as did most everyone else). And being able to come back again was super awesome - the timing couldn't be more perfect as another site had been sinking downhill fast. We are so fortunate to hang out here again!! I appreciate all the friendships here . . . you make it happen too! So thank YOU too!
Yep. We seem to follow our pack around it seems. I'm glad we have Mylot and don't have to try to make sense out of that other horrid place we all went to for a time. You're welcome!
@celticeagle Exactly! Yah, isn't it funny how the whole pack migrates in the same direction ? Having myLot sure made the healing process a lot quicker too!
I am thankful for myLot too! I was bummed when they stopped payout back in the day & when I found out they were back up & running.. I haven't left =) It's a great place to let out some steam, vent, have fun + socialize =)
I never left either but didn't interact here for quite some time. Great place to do all of that.
@celticeagle Yep I stopped in that meantime too!
@Jenning (2027)
• Nigeria
So warm a post. Have a Blessed life friend. More Grace...
Thank you.
I agree. MyLot is the best place to hang out and be yourself. It's nice to know that no one is going to bring any harsh judgment against you just for being you.
That is true. Nice place to just be ourselves and relax.
I am glad for everyone here, the pay is topping on the cake right now, but I know many, and prob soon me, will be glad of those pennies
Good. Yes, many really utilize the extra change.
I feel the same way about Mylot! I'm so very grateful for everyone here and the friendships I have made. This site has been a huge blessing for me. =) I don't get out of the house much so most days this is the only place I get to have adult interaction.
I am so happy to hear that Mylot is such a nice outlet for you. We all can sure use that.
I get the best therapy for all my issues. I could not possibly call on people around me for the kind of help I need. It bothers me that any of my friends and neighbor know my struggle at home. I am blessed for the pocket change as well. I am using mine to pay on a bill.
I do too. I am using mine for little extra when I need them toward the end of the month.
@hereandthere (23075)
mylot is my first site and i was shocked when they announced that because we (i know i) had no inkling the site was having problems. even though there are changes and i'm still a slow earner just like in the old mylot, i'm still glad mylot is back.
I feel left out of the loop most of the time. I am too.
• Bournemouth, England
I wouldn't necessarily use the three words in your title...and yet I find myself being drawn back here more and more...