Reviewing Humanatic

@franxav (3629)
Last evening I browsed through some reviews of Humanatic. The more I read along the more it looked attractive and manageable in my situation. However, I need to get my speakers repaired to listen to the calls. They were damaged when children mishandled them two months ago. I have given them (speakers) to the mechanic but looks like he is yet to get out of his festive hangover. I'll have to remind him to do it soon.
I must say that things went well for me with humanatic for a week now. But I know luck doesn't last forever so Ive decided to save as much as I could.
@franxav (3629)
Have you abandoned it? Could you tell what the problems were?
@AkoPinay (10720)
I lost some categories last month but now its back so I am reviewing more calls again. I am now at LEVEL 21.
@skysnap (17583)
There are some of the users who are good at reviewing the calls.
@AkoPinay (10720)
I am good in some categories but I am so dumb in medical related categories
I actually registered with Humanatics too . But i find it hard to understand what was. being played to be reviewed , through a headphone . i think i have a bit of hearing problem .
@AkoPinay (10720)
Headset is better than speaker I guess Humanatic works on android devices chrome browser too but I am using an iPhone.