TRICK or TREAT

United Kingdom
HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!! So we had a pre-Halloween party in the community last saturday afternoon- i wasn't able to join cause i was sick. i'm still sick though but i wanted to go dancing and party last saturday evening but my body just couldn't. got really jealous with people who went to dance clubs and pubs and drink and partied. today is the "Halloween" Day but still- again- i'm still unwell. ANYWAY... Trick or Treat! So it started in the Middle-Ages, children and sometimes poor adults would dress up in the aforementioned or denoting a thing-- costumes and go around door to door during Hallowmas begging for food or money in exchange for songs and prayers.... By the 1920s pumpkin carving was widespread across America, and Halloween was a big holiday with dressing up and trick-or-treating. In my country, they are now adopting the culture of celebrating halloween the American way. Trick or treating with costumes on. Partying with costumes on. Investing for costumes and makeups and all for the halloween. I never really dress for Halloween. Not even a single makeup or whatever. I just join the party. I think i never really felt the importance of Halloween. It's just an ordinary day. I usually go to the cemetery and visit my families grave and spend time with them. Pray. Offer Mass. The tradition for most Filipinos. Enjoy your Halloween Day!! :)
Happy Halloween to you as well. I hope you feel better soon!
thanks! enjoy your halloween! :)
@therealmaryyy thank you!
Hope you have a good Halloween, even though you dont exactly celebrate! For me its anither day too, as I am not partaking this year.
have a fun halloween to you too! :)
I'm sorry your not feeling well. =( I hope you get well soon.
awwww thank you!! i feel a little better now :) xxx