Older people should guide not misguide us.

@jeets03 (376)
Mumbai, India
The world say, don't argue with older people, you should respect them. However, what would you do when an elderly people misguide others? Yes, I am talking about an almost 60 years old lady, who behave like 30s in an educational website. Never revealed her age but tease other members. What would you say to such person who being an elder but misguiding others?
@ms1864 (6974)
• Bangalore, India
Honestly, i just over look people who irritate me. If its online...it is easier to ignore.
@jeets03 (376)
• Mumbai, India
You are so right. We must ignore such low mentality but...... yes but...when it goes over head, one must stand and show such people their actual place. Keeping quiet just mean we are allowing such people to take advantage and keep fooling innocent people.
@ms1864 (6974)
• Bangalore, India
sure...if it goes overboard it is always better to voice one's opinion. You never know...people might even support you for standing up to it.
@jeets03 (376)
• Mumbai, India
@ms1864 When I know I am honest and true to my words, I don't care if anyone support me or not. What is most important for me is that I am not cheating myself or others.
I think some elders are mean and they don't know how to respect others. They think they are senior and therefore others shall obey them. It is just like some old women who dance in the plaza all the time with loud music. It is quite annoying. But they never think about others and be considerate. They are bad examples. So I often tell my son even if an adult can make mistakes. If you think you are right, then keep on it.
@jeets03 (376)
• Mumbai, India
@youless your's is very honest one. The last sentence I like the most and one should follow it positively.
@Rashnag (4411)
• Thane, India
One should ignore because if you say anything, people will say don't be disrespectful to the elderly
@RitzzView (2758)
That person is still not matured according to his/her age