Happy Halloween, Peeps!

Photo Credit: I own this picture, so please do not save or re-post it without my permission. Thanks.
@tammys85 (10002)
Happy Halloween, everyone! If you celebrate it, I hope you have a blast with your family, friends or even if you're just gonna scare yourself silly with horror movies tonight. :) If you don't celebrate it, enjoy your Monday anyways! :) I did a little work yesterday, so I'm not gonna push myself with it today. We love Halloween in my house. I'm finally dressing up as Charlie Brown for Halloween; after stating that I was going to do so for several years lol. I actually bought black tape and a yellow t-shirt, I already had everything else. It's an easy costume, comfortable and it works for a lifelong fan of The Peanuts Gang. My nephew is some character from Mario (the video game) and my nieces are dressing up as The Crow, zombie Dorothy (Wizard of Oz) and The Flash. Yes, the teens/tweens still dress up, and it's the youngest girl is being The Flash. :D I bought a bag of candy to hand out to the Trick-or-Treaters. It's only one bag, but we're not gonna be home for a good chunk of the evening. It's enough for the kiddies coming around as we're all chilling or getting ready to leave. :) I'm gonna miss some of Raw because I ALWAYS go out with the family when we take the kiddies Trick-or-Treat. I'm not gonna stop just because Halloween is on a Monday this year, and the same goes next year when it falls on a Tuesday. I'll catch the rest of it when I get home, and I'll either read the results of what I missed online or catch up via Hulu. Anywho, I'm gonna wrap this up and enjoy my Halloween. I hope you all have a great evening! :) Photo Credit: I own this picture, so please do not save or re-post it without my permission. Thanks.
What a great costume. I love the Peanuts. You look great. Enjoy your evening and Happy Halloween of you and your family.
@tammys85 (10002)
Thank you so much! Everyone had fun! :)
That is a great costume idea. Have fun with your family!
@tammys85 (10002)
Awe thank you! :D We all had a great time! :D
@tammys85 So far no one has stopped here. It is just about 7:30 :(
@tammys85 (10002)
@paigea I'm sorry. :-/
It's a great picture. Have fun Trick or Treating.
@tammys85 (10002)
Thanks! The kiddos had a blast, and we're all home and relaxing now. :)
@tammys85 That's great!
@tammys85 (10002)
@just4him Thanks a bunches! I hope you enjoyed your Halloween! :)
@patgalca (14384)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Cute picture and costume. Honestly, since I was a kid I hated Halloween. I hated dressing up because I didn't like being the centre of attention. When the kids were little we went all out but the last couple of years we have turned off the lights and hidden. Hubby wanted to dole out this year so he decorated and bought candy and sat out in the cold by himself and gave out candy. I would prefer, if I could, to go through a bunch of haunted houses. Watching this year's Ghost Adventures Halloween Episode was the scariest episode ever. I watched it three times.
@tammys85 (10002)
Thanks! I always loved going out on Halloween, and I love going with the family to take the kids around the neighborhood, but I have to be in the mood to go to haunted attractions or legit haunted houses lol. I'm a wimp so sometimes a pumpkin patch is just fine with me lol. I'm glad you enjoyed the episode!
Happy Halloween Charlie Brown. I am watching RAW and, eating candy lol.
@tammys85 (10002)
Thanks a bunches! :) We're home now, and I cooled down with the candy, but I'm totally watching Raw haha.
Have a lovely time with the kiddies - nice photo. We don't do anything for Halloween here.
@tammys85 (10002)
Awe thanks! I hope you still enjoyed your day anyways. :)
We only went to my grandfather's grave and had some prayer. Not sure If im going to visit today. nice snoopy
@tammys85 (10002)
I'm sorry for your loss. -Hugs- And thank you so much. I'm a lifelong Peanuts/Snoopy fan. :)
@AutumnSnow (4584)
Happy Halloween to you and yours. My kids are getting ready to go out soon and Im finishing up some last minute things for a party Im having later some of my friends should be showing up anytime.
@tammys85 (10002)
Happy Halloween to you and yours as well! did you enjoy it?!