Dog gon it be gone.

The people have dogs and just let them bark all the darn time. If they can't control the dang barking put them some where no one will hear it. I should not have to shut my window or put my tv up for no dang dog. They belong in the dang wild some where. good freaking grief. Barking morning,noon and freaking night. When the hell do we get a break. I am on the 12th floor and the darn music is house away and above the barking. Nice just very nice.
Somebody round here has a dog and they keep him locked up in the apartment and he barks day and night. If people can't take proper care of an animal they shouldn't have one.
That is cruel for the dog too.
@sharon6345 yes it is.
People who live in apartments shouldn't have dogs. The animal needs somewhere to roam and have some exercise and something to do. Poor animal. I'd call the animal shelter and see what they can do or if they have any ideas.
They live in a house behind my building. It's two pit bulls they leave outside.
@sharon6345 ....I'd call someone. Maybe the animal people will come out and check on them.
@AutumnSnow (4624)
I love dogs and I have one but hearing dogs all the time would get on my nerves. My Mazey is a small breed dog and then can tend to be barky but she really isnt. The only time she really does bark is when someone knocks on our door which is normal and when those rude people start in upstairs. She's gotten use to them up there now every now if their extremely loud she'll bark I just say her name and she'll come lay down beside me.
That mess of owners by me need a bat to the head. LOL. no just joking.
I never like my dog barking in the middle of the night were my aunt were sleeping. I might leashed him tonight I didn't do it the other night because it actually rained today.
That is good at least you care about your neighbors.