Lunch time one hour ago!

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I finished my shift at my job and immediately headed to find me a good place to have lunch. Just before arriving here, I stopped by a restaurant and ordered a dish of meatballs with black beans and a hot soup, plus a piece of cake as dessert. My appetite is satisfied now and I can continue where I left yesterday here on the www, which is not much; however, it's important for me. How are things going for you today?
It´s evening here and the children went out for sweets. I stayed here giving out cangy to a small vampire, a smaller still princess and a small something I did not recognise
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Having children at home must be fun for them and for you. Here, people are celebrating dia de muertos and Halloween alike. Two festivities in one holiday
@quantum2020 In Mexico there are so many interesting things going on at the Día de Muertos.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
@marguicha Tomorrow is going to be a day off here at the library and the festivities have started since yesterday. It´s a big and extended festivity
Glad you had a good lunch and are ready to get to work. Every penny is important to me, too.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I agree. One penny a day can make retirement affordable when the time arrives
@quantum2020 I save mine for "just in case something bad happens." Ya never know when an emergency could arrive.
I am watching movies and not much more.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I would do the same if I was at home more than outside of the home.
@quantum2020 The movies are great.
Looks like you enjoyed your meal. My brother,together with my niece, and I ate in a Japanesse/Korean buffet restaurant. It's quarter past eight in the evening and I feel like I am still full.