Enchanting Aesop's Fables

Australia
I love the mystery world of the children's narratives! You heard and were told of, The Lion and the Mouse? What about, The Fox and the Crow? Just two samples of Aesop's 655+ stories he wrote. Reading my way through four thousand years of stories has been a mystery of great curiosity. I've desired to venture into the world of narrative tradition from which the tales and fables have come from. Those, I think, are worth to note that free access to Aesop's Fables Collection is available online. Our collection of these Aesop's fables are in hardbound form. Our home library also fills up stories from Grimm's Fairy Tales and Andersen's. You'd be amazed at how your entire universe will change as you search for them and devour them in enchanted reading! When you begin to read for yourself, or to your children, you realize that you instantly become a listener and a captive to their enchanting thrall. When you read of their tales, you realize you've entered into the world of ancient call and history to heed what they say. You become mesmerized, and filled with thinking about why were those tales were written? It's all about life.
This Collection of Aesop's Fables is the largest online exhibit of Aesop and other Fables, on the net. There are 656+ fables, indexed with Morals, Fairy Tales, Mythology, Stories, Real Audio, Images, Search engine, Message Forum, and more being added all t
@Platespinner (17580)
We've always loved the older classic tales. You should check out the Andrew Lang Fairy Books, they have colour titles (ie the Blue Fairy Book). They are in the public domain and are available free on Kindle.
@platespinner Would I just look up Andrew Lang Fairy books on Kindle to get them? I want to read them and just happen to also have a Kindle!
@Marty1 That should turn up several of them!
Thanks, @Platespinner! @Marty1 You might know The Baldwin Online Children's Literature Project. It's so wonderful to behold these classics at our fingertips!
The Baldwin Online Children's Literature Project publishes online editions of classic children's books from the golden age of children's literature (1880-1922).
@Daljinder (19518)
I loved fables and still reading stories like that. Thanks for the link.
@everwonderwhy I am going to download the link you gave us on my Kindle later. I copied the address. I think these sound fascinating!
@Marty1 You can also look into The Baldwin Online Children's Literature Project. I linked it above with your username mentioned. Enjoy! Anyhow, here it is:
@responsiveme (13106)
I agree entirely...love reading fairy tales and folk tales.
They would be good to engage children into reading.
@ms1864 (6969)
• Bangalore, India
Yes the stories are quite intriguing and sometimes we understand the real meaning of the story only once we have grown up.