Texture Time

Texture images from my Media Graphics CD-Collage Gus Kilthau
@Ceerios (4756)
Goodfellow, Texas
Texture Time - I was messing around with images this morning and found some texture pix on one of my Media Graphics CDs. Thrill a minute, right? Played around with the pix for a bit - they were images of threads and stuff like that. Actually there were but three original images, but images don't have much to say in complaint when image editors tell them to change color or flip horizontally and vertically. So, by that sort of situation in charge of things, I wound up with six individual images. I thought it might be interesting to post a picture scarcely worth a glance, so that is what I did today instead of posting the magnificent works of photo art that you have become used to seeing from this old computer. Just sayin'... Of greater importance - I am going to vote "early" this afternoon. I will have to make certain that I know how to spell my name, for I don't go for any of the rascals on the official ballot. Yes, I will be writing in my own name. I wonder what the election officials are going to tell me when I let them know that I will be writing in my own name for all of the open offices - President, Congress, Dog Catcher - all of them. I hope that all of you have as much fun today as I am having. * * * * * * * * * * Texture images from my Media Graphics CD-Collage Gus Kilthau * * * * * * * * * *
I like to play with the textures and this image is pleasant to the view. I do not envy all those that must make a choice. Good luck with your next President.
@Ceerios (4756)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@LadyDuck - Ms Anna - When I spotted the first of these texture images the thought arrived that they might work well in a collage and with some coloring changes, etc. It will require more than good luck to be able to withstand the next president of the USA -- no matter which might be selected. I "early-voted" yesterday, and the lines of voters who were at the polling place were very long lines indeed. What bothers me about the choice of future presidents is the difficulty of making a decision to either vote for an "experienced" law breaker or a non-politician with a very big-mouth. Difficult, difficult. Sort of like having to choose between Hitler and Charlie Chaplin back in the days or yore. -Gus-
@Ceerios I love the comparison with Hitler and Charlie Chaplin, who finally looked like a very nice guy, but he also had skeletons in his closet.
@Ceerios (4756)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@LadyDuck - Ms Anna - At any rate, Charlie picked a nice wife and they grew a little family which, I think I remember, had one child. I guess that I was close to the age of ten years or a year or two less when I was lucky enough to see the movie, "The Great Dictator." Funny it is that I still remember one scene in which Chaplin (as a character) stood midway on some outside stairway and bopped a "Nazi" on the head with a frying pan. The movie house where we used to see motion pictures back then would allow us kids entry of Saturday mornings for a price of ten cents cash money or ten cleaned and flattened metal food cans. Interesting times back then. -Gus-
Yup, your graphics are a thrill a minute for sure - well perhaps not quite, but they are pleasing on the eye.
@Ceerios (4756)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@jaboUK - Ma Janet - Actually the thrill rate went up above one per minute, but then I remembered that I was way too old for the thrill stuff. -Gus-