Thieves Will Steal ANYTHING!

@UncleJoe (9943)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Yup! It's that time of year. When delivered holiday gifts are left out in view, be sure thieves are on the prowl to find and swipe it. I would never go to these lengths but I certainly have no sympathy for the crooks. Would you?
MORE VIDEOS! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX6XfK542KqP0FdcuUn_HlcEE7mg7ds-A TAKE CONTROL! DON'T GET MAD GET EVEN! Please Subscribe to my Channel: h...
I am glad they got him good. I said if they don't stop doing that mess here I would order a box of rats and leave it right outside my door. A few packages were taken here and even mine. Good for them.
Uncle Joe nice to see you.Where have you been
lol, just lol.
@Platespinner (16491)
No sympathy at all for them. Thankfully our neighbourhood isn't a target for that sort of thing...there are definite advantages to living on a street that at least half the people who drive by every day don't even know exists.
Good thing he was caught, it would have been traumatizing if that would happen to me.
It certainly is that time of year. Some people give and care and some people steal and dare.