Some people need a charity..

There are times when people don't know when enough is enough. They always need something. For this reason I say they need a charity. They feel your a personal bank. LOL Do you know people like that? Thank the stars above those calls are getting fewer ad fewer.
I did but put a quick stop to it.
That is very good.
@sharon6345 .....Yep. Best to nip it in the bud.
@shshiju (9536)
• Cochin, India
Yes . Children get and see money in their parents . So they think that for toys , sweets, dress they get money from their parents. To encourage charity will definitely raise the human values in them.
That is what I was thinking. I think you said it better though.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
I tell my 13 year old that I'm not the Bank of America all the time. Like most kids she thinks it's no big deal for mom and dad to buy her what she wants. I have started making her buy frivolous things with her own money. Her dad gives her money on Fridays if he has cash in his pocket. She also gets money at Christmas and her birthday. We also give her $300 at tax time, since she is our only deduction left at home.